Chapter Eighteen - "What wrong with you?"

**Three weeks later**

Zayn Malik

Same old routine. Wake up, lessons, dinner, sleep. Boring, boring, boring. It's no fun when your girlfriend has hid in her room for the past couple of weeks. I've tried communicating with her and trying to get her to talk, but she refuses. I went to her room one day and she wasn't even there. Happened three times actually, although i'm pretty sure Sarah said she was in the showers. She hasn't even been to lessons.

Bloody hell, even Sarah doesn't know what's wrong with her, she won't open up to even her best friend. I begin my boring routine.

Wake up: check.

Lessons: No check.

I'm missing my lessons today to try and convince Kelly to open up, if not i'll call reinforcements. By reinforcements, I mean Harry and Niall, they helped last time.

I throw some old shirt on, not caring whether it was dirty or not, and some jogging bottoms. I walk to Kelly's dorm. The walk is slow and boring.

I walk down the girls corridor and see numerous girls walking around in their towels and underwear. I pay no notice to them and walk up to Kelly's door. I firmly knock on the door and wait for Sarah to open it.

The door opens and I see Sarah give me a faint smile.

"Good luck, she's even worse today."

I walk in and sit on Kelly's bed. She flinches when i touch her back. I remove my hand and wait for her to pull her ridiculously loud earphones. When she doesn't, I pull them out.

"Kell, babe. What's wrong? We're all worried." I say softly to her.

She shakes her head and places her earphone back in. I pull out my phone and text my back up plans.

***

An hour passes and Kelly still hasn't spoke. Niall and Harry still ain't here. Where the bloody hell are they.

I hear a knock about ten minutes later and I rush to open the door.

"Please try and get her to talk. Ill wait outside if you want." I say quietly.

"Please." Niall says.

Kelly Brown

I'm such a mess. Why does this have to happen to me?

God. I wish Zayn would stop trying to help. I don't need help. I'm perfectly fine. The worst thing is, he had to get Niall and Harry involved. And Harry, the little minx, will get it out of me no doubt. Well, he did warn me that it was going to happen.

Harry sits at the foot of my bed, while Niall sits on Sarah's bed. Harry goes to touch my leg, but i move it before he gets the chance.

"Kell, you have to tell up what's wrong, it's not right or you to be like this. It's inhumane. You're not eating, sleeping, going to lessons. There's something going on and we need to know." Harry says softly.

I shake my head. "There's nothing going on. I'm perfectly okay. See?" I smile.

"C'mon Niall, she's being impossible. We'll just leave her on her own."

"Wait." I say sitting up. "I'll talk to one of you."

"Harry, go on. I'll wait outside with Zayn." Niall says kissing Harry on the cheek.

Niall walks outside, closing the door slowly.

"Right now then Kell, will you tell me whats wrong? It's not right you being like this." Harry said repeating himself.