Prologue

***NEW STORY***

My name is Kelly Brown and I am 16 years old. I have blonde hair and light brown eyes. I come from Florida in the United States. I mom died when I was 9 and my dad dates women who are like 20 years older then him. I have a little sister called Milli; she is 13. My best friend in the whole world is Sarah. She is quiet and un-social. She is the complete opposite to me, but something just clicked.

Currently I am in my infinity pool, which looks over the blue sparkling ocean. Dad's new girlfriend, Rose, is moving in with us today. Everything, I mean everything, is being moved into our house.

I hear a truck beep it's horn around the front of the house. I run to it and call my friends to come and help give Rose a true Florida welcome.

"Are you Rose Giles?" The hot removal man asks.

"No, do I look like a old hag?" he shakes his head and signals to his men to bring everything in.

"Dude, we can take this stuff, can't we guys?" I shout and everyone runs to the truck and takes whatever they want.

"Welcome to Florida biatch."

I throw a box out the truck and open it. Whoa these are so last year. I grab a handful of her clothes and run to the edge of the cliff that overlooks the ocean, and I jump.

I'm underwater for about 20 seconds, until I hear my name being called. Shit, dad is going to explode.

"Kelly Brown, get back up here now. Everyone out, get out of my house." My dad calls.

I walk up the steps and dad pulls me up. I can see a vein in his neck pop. I'm in deep shit.

"Kelly, this is the last straw. i've had enough of your behaviour. Your going to boarding school. In England." My mouth drops open.

"Get to your room."

"Dad, no you can't send me to England. I will have no one. What about Sarah? What will she do. I will be an absolute loner. Just cause mom went to England, it doesn't mean that i'll be just like her.

"Damn it Kelly, I SAID GET TO YOUR ROOM!"

I walk into the house, dripping wet, and makeup smeared down m face. I don't even notice i'm crying until i feel a warm teardrop on my cheek. I reach my room and quickly strip out of my wet clothes into my silk shorts and cami. I climb under the duvet on my bed and slowly fall asleep.

I wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of my door creaking.

"Milli is that you?" I hear a quiet hum. "Come here." I say patting the space next to me.

"Why did you have to push dad like that?" she asks.

"I don't know. I just miss mom. I don't want her to be replaced."

"Who will cut the crusts off my sandwiches?" I laugh slightly.

"I'll miss you Mills."

"I'll miss you more Kells."

_____________________________________________________________________

So this is a new book and just a warning this will be nothing like Wild Child. The picture that i based this book off will be on the side. There will be a lot of similarities to the film, but it is now based on it. This is a Zayn fanfiction and will be nothing like my old story. I really hope you enjoy it.

In this book, Zayn will be 17.

Please vote, comment and follow.

-Abby