Chapter Two- Soccer

I woke up and picked up my phone from the bedside table. That's the first thing people do, don't lie. I looked at the screen, nearly blinding myself by the light. The clock says 6:15. Breakfast is at 7, i start getting dressed, so i don't have to wear pajamas and look like a diçk. I dab some concealer underneath my eyes and some powder on my red cheeks. I grab a hair tie from my wrist and tie my hair in a messy side braid. I check the time and see that it is only 6:25. I decide on wearing some black leggings and a grey tee with some brown boots. I tie a blue plaid shirt around my waist. (outfit To the Side)

I shake Sarah and tell her that she has 20 mins to get ready. She ties her blonde hair in a high ponytail and she doesn't put any makeup on. Curse her for having perfect skin. She pulls out a yoga pants, a purple top and some trainers. That takes her about 15 minutes. We wait for another 10 minutes until we have to walk to the canteen. I'm so happy that we can wear what we want, no uniform! Yay!

I grab my earphones and plug them into my phone. I press play and Centuries by Fall Out Boy plays. My favorite song ever. (To the side)

I hum along as i place food on my plate. I finish and walk to a table. Sarah soon joins me.

"Sare, i forgot my drink. Can you get me one?" She shakes her head. "Fine."

I walk to the drinks section, but i don't make it that far. Some knob decides to bump into me.

"Excuse me, can you watch where you are going?" I say rudely looking up to the person. Damn my shortness.

"oh, American." Zayn says. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay. I'm alive aren't i?"

"How about you come hang with me later on? After classes?"

"Yeah sure. Wait." I say just as he walks away. "Girls aren't allowed over the boys side.£

"That's why we are sneaking in. What's your last lesson?"

"Games."

"Me too. I'll meet you outside the girls locker room."

"Okay, see you tonight."

Wow, is this a date? Oh well. I'm thirsty, for drink, so i do what i wanted to do and grab a water. I walk back to my table and eat my food. Lessons don't start until 8 and breakfast finished at 7:30. Sarah and i walk back to our dorm and put some actual makeup on. We have about 10 minutes between each lesson, so we can get the required equipment from our dorms. That is handy.

*******************************

I am about half way through my forth lesson. We have six a day. They were absolutely dreadful. The next half hour i zone in and out of what the teacher is saying. The bell rings and i walk back to my dorm to put away my physics book and grab my Spanish textbook and stationary. I walk to the class and hope for this day to end soon.

Class is over and it is now lunch. Sarah and I have the same classes for everything so we walk back to our dorm and put our things away. I'm not really hungry so i miss lunch. I plug my earphone in and start listening to Highway To Hell by AC/DC ***. 

I hear the bell go off and i change into some yoga pants and a tight tee shirt. I pull my trainers on and walk to the sports hall.

"Class, since its the first day of term. We will be playing volleyball." Multiple groans erupt over the sports hall.

"What would you rather do? Football?" Football is soccer isn't it. I love that. I'm amazing, not to  be modest but everyone said i was. I was on the boys soccer team.

"Yeah." i spoke up.

"You wanna play football." The male teacher said.

"Yeah, is there something wrong with that?"

"No, go play with the boys if you think you're good enough."

"Okay." Some of the boys groaned at the fact that i might be on their team.

"Zayn and Louis, you are captains. Zayn choose first." Coach said.

"The girl" Zayn said looking directly at me.

I walk to where Zayn is and throw a bib over my shoulders. This should be fun. We all walk over to the pitch area and grab the ball out from the bag. Coach throws a coin in the air and says, "Heads or tails?"

"Heads." Zayn says before the coin drops. "Heads it is."

Zayn kicks the ball to me and i run, kicking the ball and i pass to someone whose name i don't know. I run to the goal area and the ball is back at me. I kick it with force at the goal and i score. The boys looked shocked.

"What? You think a girl can't play soccer. I was on the team, with the boys in America." I say to them as they ask how did i do that.

The game goes quicker than i expect and the bell goes off. I walk into the girls locker room and grab my bag. I wipe the sweat away from my head and i grab my makeup bag out and start applying it. I put all the makeup back in my bag and walk outside. I expect to see Zayn but i don't. I wait a few minutes until i see that Lewis boy. Or is it Louis. 

"Excuse me, do you know where Zayn is?" I say to him,

"Yeah, he is changing at the moment. He told me to tell you that you can go back to your room and get changed. You smell like sweat He will meet you by the canteen. You were really good out there today, you should consider trying out. Trials are next week." Louis explains.

"Okay, and yeah sure i'd love to." I say walking away. I walk to my room and quickly take a shower and blow dry my hair. 10 minutes later i actually look decent so i walk to the canteen.

I see Zayn leaning against a pillar with his arms crossed over his chest. 

"Are you ready?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

I am going to try and write every chapter over 1000 words.

*** I found out that the drummer for AC/DC works at my school. If you look at their new video. Rock or Bust. The drummer teaches drum lessons at my school. I was fangirling with my friend Ella for about 10 mins. I couldn't believe it.

Please vote, comment and follow or share. Or maybe both. Next Chapter will be up Monday. I decided to not start Monday, so here is the chapter two, written at 4:14 in the morning.

 -Abby x