Chapter Seventeen- B***h named Caroline

***IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOT AT THE END. PLEASE READ!***

"Wait what did you say?" I say furrowing my eyebrows together. 

"I, Zayn Malik, love you, Kelly Brown. I have for a while now but I was too nervous to tell you or say anything. Only because I wasn't definitely sure i do. But I know I'm sure as anything that I love you. I love everything about you. The way you wake up and your hair is messy and you have mascara under your eyes. I love the way your eyes shine in the sunlight. I love the way you wear your 'nerdy' glasses that make you 10x more beautiful. I love how you are friends with anyone and will stick up for yourself. I love how you have a mole right in the middle of your neck." He says as he points to it. At this moment, my eyes start watering and some tears roll down my cheek. "I love how even in your pj's you are still beautiful. I love you so much Kell." 

I wrap my arms around him and squeeze him tightly. I let go of him then smack him on his arm. 

"You prick, you're not supposed to make me cry." I laugh wiping the tears from my eyes. "Since I came to this god forsaken place, i thought that i would be on my way back to Florida in a week. But no, you and your cheeky friends made me stay. You have made this year awesome because you're being you. You saved me from boredom. I owe it to you, Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam for making me happy and not leaving me as the new girl that no one wanted to talk to. I love you too and i love everything you stand for. You are an amazing boyfriend. I couldn't wish for anyone better." I say pressing my lips to his. 

Harry walks in and lets out a throaty cough. "Kell, can we talk a min. I need to ask you something."

"Yeah, that's okay let me just get dressed a minute. I'll come outside now." I say before Harry walks outside. I throw a shirt on and a pair of leggings and go outside the dorm. 

"You okay Curly?" I say sliding down the wall hen sitting on the floor. Harry sits next to me.

"Uh-yeah. I don't know how to say this but I know about the game." Harry says itching the back of his neck. 

"Oh." I say. "How did you find out?" 

"I overheard some of your conversation when we were at Alton Towers. So i asked Sarah and she told me. Don't get angry at her. All she told me was that you played a game and whoever fell in love first lost. I get the fact that it's a game but I don't want Zayn to be left heartbroken because you played him. I know we kissed, but I don't think we should tell Niall or Zayn. Only because Niall is finally trusting me. He trusts that i won't cheat. So let's not tell him please." 

"Harry, don't worry. I won't play Zayn or cheat on him again. It was only a kiss but i agree. Let's keep it between us and not let it happen again. I don't want to leave Zayn heartbroken either so i promise you, i wont break his heart." I say holding out my pinky finger. 

"Using a pinky promise as a legit form of trust now it is?" He laughs linking his pinky with mine. I hug him and stand up. 

"I need food coming?" Harry nods. 

I walk back into my room and see Zayn on the bed where i left him. 

"Coming for food? We're hungry." I say pulling him out of bed. 

"Is your loverboy coming?" Zayn asks Harry.

"Yeah, Niall is com- What? How do you know?" Harry cuts his first sentence off. 

"It's obvious mate." Zayn taps Harry on the back.

"Oh, well he's getting walking over now anyways." 

"I love double dates." I jump up and clap my hands like a seal. 

"And I love you." Zayn says kissing my cheek then walking out the door to meet Niall outside.