Chapter Sixteen- I Love You

Kelly Brown

We all make it back to our own dorms, except for Zayn. He walks me back to my room and ends up staying with me there.

(In the morning)

I wake up and see Zayn. His eyes are shut. Soft snores escape from his lips. I move from under him and walk to the canteen. I had leggings and Zayn's jumper on from last night. I grab some cereal and a cup of tea and walk to the back of the canteen.

The sky looks gloomy, like it's going to rain. We never had this weather in Florida. Well on some occasions but rarely.

It's getting close to Halloween now. One of my favorite holidays. Next to Christmas. I haven't decided what I'm going to be yet but I'm sure there will be something in the shops. Every year my dad used to go all out. He used to create his own 'haunted house'. He used to do it until mom died. When mom died he became depressed. With my mom he was so happy and care free. Now it's like he has a stick up his ass.

It's worse on Milli because she was younger when mom died. She didn't understand. It was horrible breaking it to her.

Before mom died I was one of the quiet girls. Shy, nerdy, unnoticed. But when she did go, my attitude changed. I started staying out late, drinking, smoking pot. I was a mess. I was surrounded by people but none I could trust. I felt as if I was standing in a crowded room screaming at the top of my lungs and nobody even looks up. It's hell.

People got so used to me being one of the loud girls, they forgot about me being unpopular. One thing stayed the same through those 'rebellious' years. I had hardly any friends. I had people surrounding me, but none why I could truly call my friend. Except for Sara. She was the only person I could count as a true friend.

It really did suck thinking I was on my own. I don't see why people like being on their own. It's horrible.

I feel much better now, I'm surrounded by people I love and people who love me. I don't have to be fake anymore. I can be myself and not worry about the judging me because they're just as weird as I am.

I start making the walk to my dorm. People walked past me, some occasionally saying hi or hello. I walked past Coach Bolton and he sent a swift smile and walked back to his office.

I walk into my dorm and see Zayn's naked body in the middle of my room. I cleared my throat. Zayn turned around and covered himself up.

"Shit! Sorry Kell, I was getting dressed." He said pulling his boxers and some shorts on leaving his chest bare.

"Oh, it's okay. You have a nice bum. Pleasure is mine." I wink. "I need to have a shower, be back in 10 minutes."

I grab my shower stuff and walk to the shower room.

***

I finished washing my hair so I wrapped a towel over my head and tied it. I walk back to my dorm and see Zayn on my laptop.

"Hey babe." He says.

"Yoohoo."

I open my wardrobe door and drop the towel. I slide some panties on and clip my bra into place.

I walk over to my dresser and pull out some leggings and a large shirt.

"Sit here a min." Zayn says putting the laptop on top of the dresser.

I place my bum next to him. He slides his hand to the back of my head and pulls my lips towards his. Our lips move in sync, both battling for dominance. He is by far the best kisser I know.

He lies back and pulls me onto his lap. I straddle him not breaking the kiss. He reaches for the hem of my shirt and lifts it over my head. He glances quickly then his lips are on mine again. I trace my fingers over his angel wings tattoo. I flip us over so he is on the top. I reach for my leggings and slides them down my legs. I'm left in my blue lace bra and panties.

I reach down for his shorts and pull them down his long legs.

"Zayn." I say breaking away from the kiss. "I'm not ready."

"It's okay babe, we can stay like this if you want." he says breathlessly. "But i have a problem."

His crotch rubs against my core and I can feel that he is hard. He grinds against me and I feel a wetness in my underwear. Zayn buries himself in my neck. I let out a small moan letting him know he has found my sweet spot. He starts sucking at that area leaving a hickey.

He moves his way down to my breasts, leaving a trail of hickeys. He massages my breast as I let out soft moans.

His hands move down to my inner thighs as he begins rubbing my area through my panties.

"Shit, Zayn."

His lips move back to mine. My breath hitches in my throat. Pure euphoria is what I'm feeling right now.

"Zayn, I'm gonna-"

I say before letting go. My body feels restless and I'm in a state of shock.

"Wow."

Zayn lays next to me and I take the chance to return the favor.

"My turn." I smile devilishly at him.

I pull his boxers down his legs. My eyes widen at the sight of his large member. I wrap my hands around it and start pumping. I move my head down to his tip and take it into my mouth. I bob my head trying to take it all into my mouth.

Zayn lets out loud moans.

"Zayn quiet" I say before preoccupying my mouth with something else. His moans are consistent and loud. I take him into my hand again.

"Ugh Kelly. Fuck." He moans as he releases onto my chest.

"Oh, wow. Kell, you are so fucking amazing! Where did you learn that?" He says recovering from what just happened.

"I'm not too sure." I reply laying my head on his bare chest. I pull the covers over us. Zayn starts humming a tune to a song i have never heard.

"What's that song babe?" I question.

"You don't know it. It's called Last First Kiss. I wrote it ages ago."

"My man, the music man." He laughs.

"Kell."

"Yes boo."

"I love you."

____________________________________________________________________________________

You are all now my nuggets.

Sorry about the smut, can't write for shit. It's 1:10 in the morning. I'm tired. I dunno what happened.

Don't judge.

Halfway-ish through the book. Yay.

Stay nuggety

-Abby x