Chapter Five- Date

The next couple days dragged. I did the same thing every day; get up, study in lesson, dinner, see Zayn, back to my dorm and Skype Mollie then sleep. It was so boring. Today is Saturday. I am going out with Zayn. He told me to meet him at the end of the boys corridor at 5om. It is currently 2pm and Sarah insists that i get ready now. I hop into the shower and wash my hair and body, shave my legs and brush my teeth. I wrap my wet body in a towel and walk out the showers to my dorm. That is so stupid, they have showers at the end of the corridor. Boys could walk around or something like that. Aha just my luck. I see that curly haired boy, who was looking at my chest, walking down the corridor. Why the heck is he here? He walks up to me and winks.

"Go fuck yourself." I spit.

"Whoa. I'm sorry. I come bearing a message." He says in a posh manner. "Zayn says just come to his dorm when you are ready."

 "Okay. Can you move from my door. I'm kinda naked." I say angrily.

He moves so i can open the door, as i'm about to walk through he pulls my towel off. I shut the door not caring about my towel, which i will probably never see again. I cover my lady parts and turn around. I lee Louis and Sarah making out on my bed. They stop sucking each others faces and look up to me still covering my lady parts. Louis face literally drops and Sarah covers his eyes. She don't look to fazed by me being naked. I was like that in Florida.

"Hi." I say opening the wardrobe door so i can cover my naked wet body. I grabSarah's towel and wrap it around me like a dress thing. I sit on Sarah's bed and start drying my hair. Sarah and Louis look shocked as to why i am not questioning their make out. Sarah is a little slut, she lost her virginity before me.

Her mom doesn't know.

I finish drying my hair and pull out my makeup bag. Wait, why am i doing all this. I thought Sarah was going to do it for me.

"So then, what did i walk in on? What's going on with you two?" I say giving a cunning smile.

"We're dating." Louis says. Sarah looks surprised, did she not know?

"Are we?" She speaks up.

"Yeah i was going to ask you but a crazy naked woman walked in." Louis chuckles slightly.

"Woman, where? Mrs Addams?" I say seriously.

"You've just gave me a horrible picture of her walking in naked. Thanks Kelly." Louis says.

I finish my makeup and tell Louis to turn around while i get dressed. I pick out some of my black vans and a black and white checkered dress (outfit on side, minus the shoes. Too formal). As soon as i finish checking over my outfit, makeup and hair I make my way to Zayn's dorm. I text him asking what number his dorm is and he replies '46 xx'.

I walk down the corridor filled with smelly, sweaty and half-naked boys. I push them out the way and hear a chorus of wolf-whistles and 'feisty' being called out to me. I ignore them and make my way to the end of the corridor. I reach Zayn's door and think whether I should knock or walk in. I knock the door and he opens it. He only has pants on and he shows all his amazing tattoos. He opens the door wider and i walk in. I see the boys i saw  before sitting on the bed. The curly one, the blonde one, and the muscle man. They all have their own set of tattoos except the Blondie. He doesn't seam like the kind of person that Zayn would hang around. 

"Curly, Blondie, Muscles. Nice to meet you again." The three boys laugh at my nicknames. "What?"

"I'm Harry, he's Niall and the other one is Liam." Harry says.

"Whatever."

"Sit down if you want." Niall says pointing to his lap, throwing a wink my way.

Damn there are no other seats apart from on the floor or on one of the boys lap. I choose to sit on Niall's lap because he looks like someone who wouldn't touch me up or get a boner if i sit on there. I see Zayn and Niall's eyes travel to where i sit. Zayn glares at Niall and Harry looks a bit jealous. Oh well. Niall and I have quite a bit in common with each other. We both love soccer and food. I find out that he is actually gay and that i'm the only one who knows. He has a crush on someone but he doesn't tell me. Damn it. Zayn finally gets finishes getting ready and we eventually leave. 

It is about half 6 and we are on the train to town. I wonder what he has planned for us.  We walk around a foreign place, well to me anyways. We find our way to a bowling place. Are we going bowling. I love bowling. We walk into the building and i see that no one is there.

"Zayn, i really hope that you're not trying to kidnap me." I say seriously.

He chuckles a bit, "No love, i wouldn't dare. My cousin owns this place and he let us have it all to ourselves."

Oh my God that is so sweet. I'm going to kick his ass on the lanes.

"You should know that i am amazing at bowling." I say running to pick a ball.

"There are so many balls. Which one?" Zayn starts laughing at my innuendo.

We start playing and out five rounds are nearly over. I have had about four strikes and Zayn's had about seven. It's my second to last go and I roll the ball straight into the gutter. Zayn laughs behind me and I join him. I walk up to the seats and ignore him. I put my best annoyed face on and act pissed. After he has his go he walks up to me and sits next to me. As soon as he sits down i walk and take my next shot. I get a strike and i mentally cheer. I finish the rest of my coke and grab my leather jacket. We walk out the bowling alley side by side and our hands brush each others. As i flinch from the sudden contact, he reaches in and grabs my hand.

I lock my fingers in with his and walk to the train station, still acting pissed. 

We get back to school and because it is late we have to sneak in through a door at the end of the boys corridor. Zayn mumbles something under the lines of 'moody'. I drop my hand from his and start laughing. His eyebrows furrowed as he was very confused..

"Oh my Gosh, you actually believed me. I was only joking. Payback sucker for laughing at me." I cry with laughter.

His jaw drops and he chases after me. I run into a random room, bearing in mind i am still in the boys corridor. I turn around and see Harry on the bed with Niall on top of him. They were kissing. I have nothing against gay people. Quite the opposite, i absolutely love them. They are amazing. They realize that im in the room and Harry pushes Niall off him. They face me and they look worried.

"Please don't tell." They say at the same time.

It all comes together. That's who Niall had a crush on and that's why Harry looked jealous when i sat on Niall's lap.

"I promise i wont. I love gay people, i have nothing against you." I say genuinely.

"Wait, we're not gay." Harry says. "We're Bisexual."

"There is nothing wrong with being bisexual. They are all humans and they should embrace it."

"Good, thanks for understanding."

"I have to go back, Zayn was chasing me."

"Bye." 

"Bye lovebirds." I say throwing a wink their way.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Longish update. Hope you all love a bit of Narry. Sorry Larry fans, Narry is my OTP.

Please Vote, Comment and follow me

My Twitter is @_HeyItsAbby_

DM, Tweet me. I don't care.

-Abby x