Chapter 4

When we reached the mall, I'm super excited because now I can relax again, I wish my unnie-duel can relax too.

"Where are we going now?" Soobin oppa ask us.

"Let's eat first so we have energy later to have fun" Yuqi unnie said and we agree, I also feel hungry now.

"Where are we going to eat? Coffee shop?" Hyunjin oppa suggest while browsing his phone to search some coffee shop inside of the mall, we nod to him in agreement.

We walk to 3rd floor because base to the mall map they have,there's a coffee shop there and when we reach the coffee shop good thing they don't have a lot of customers because today is Monday and we looked for a place to sit.

"What do you want? Me and Hyunjin hyung well take the order" Soobin oppa said to us.

"Americano and strawberry cake is ok with me" Yuqi unnie said while looking at the menu then she handed to Yuna unnie the menu so that she can choose also.

"Cappuccino and caramel cake oppas, I think its delicious" Yuna unnie said "How about you bear what do you want" She added and handed me the menu, I can't choose everything here looks delicious.

"Mocha Latte and also strawberry cake It look so delicious" I said then I give to Soobin oppa the menu.

"Ok, We have ordered now" Hyunjin oppa said and they to the counter, while we're waiting to them, I decided to play a Pubg for the mean time, when I open the pubg I saw Sakura unnie, Hyewon unnie, and Yena unnie online, I invite them and they accept we play for almost 20 mins before the oppa-duel arrived together with our orders, then I bid my goodbye to my unnies as I said that we have to eat now.

"After this were do you want to go?" Yuqi unnie asking us while eating her cake.

"Lets go to arcade and then shopping" I said to them and they agree, when we finish our foo we went to the arcade first.

We started playing and I really enjoyed it, we also went to KTV to sing then after that we went to counter, to put together the ticket we won in the game and we got a not so big blue teddy bear and we agreed to give it to the little boy, after we played we went shopping, I bought some hoodies and some tshirts for me and I also bought some clothes for my unnies, then I pay for the clothes and I see that they are also paying for their purchases.

"Where are we going now, are we going home now?" Yuna unnie assking us then we paused for the few second.

"How about we eat a dinner first it's already 7:34 pm" I said and they look at there watch then we agree to eat first before going home, we agree to eat at samgyupsal restaurant ...... After we finish eating we decided to go home, I was the first one they took to the dorm.

"Thankyou for the ride, Take care oppa-duel unnie-duel!!" I said to them and I bowed to them.

"Take care too bear!!" They said in unison then they are leaving too.

I pressed the doorbell of our dorm and I saw Nako unnie open the door for me, I smile at her and she smile back at me she also help me to bring some paper bag I was holding.

"Unnies, I'm home" I said at them,  when they heard me they went to the living room. "And also I buy all of you some clothes, just look at the paper bag I brought" I added, I sat on the sofa then I close my eyes because I fell so tired.

"Thanyou bear!!" They said in unison I nod at them, I felt someone beside me sat at the sofa when I opened my eyes I saw Eunbi unnie.

"Have you eaten? shall I cook for you?" She softly asking me while patting my head.

"No need unnie, I already ate earlier thanks for your offer unnie" I said and I smiled at her she pinched my cheek.

"Go to your room you're sweating, change your clothes before you get sick" She said "And come back here after, we watch some movie later" She added and I nod to her and I got up to go to the bedroom, I took a shower and changed into my pajamas before I did my night routine, then I heard someone shouting that we were going to watch a movie now so I went to the living room and sat next to Chaewon unnie, we are in the middle of watching a movie when I feel my eyelids getting heavier and I fall to sleep.

CHAEWON POV
I felt something heavy on my shoulder and then I saw Y/N she fell asleep, I smile at her she really look like a baby when she sleep.

"Guys Y/N is already asleep" I said to them, they look at us and they looked softly at Y/N.

"She look so cute" Yuri said then she took some pictures of Y/N.

"Let me pinched her cheeks she look so pluffy" Yena unnie said then she reach Y/N cheeks when someone suddenly slapped her hand.

"You dumb duck, you might wake her up" Kwangbae said and I saw Yena unnie pouting.

"That's it, you really look a duck unnie" Hi-chan said and we laugh softly so Y/N doesn't wake up.

"Lets stop watching it's already 10 pm, the maknaes still have a school tomorrow" Eunbi unnie said then we nod.

"How about Y/N are we waking her up?" Minju ask us, but Yujin and Wonyo shake there heads.

"We'll just lift her up unnies, she's not that heavy" The maknaes said and we nod because we know we can count on them when it comes to Y/N, Yujin carried Y/N bridal style to their shared dorm together with Wonnie, We also go to our shared room to sleep already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3