Chapter 15

We are here now in the living room we just finished eating our breakfast and my other unnies are also going to school now.

"We're going now unnies" The maknae line said in unison.

"Alright take care don't cause any trouble" The unnie line said and I also saw them preparing because they will also go to our shop.

"Y/N do you want to come with us?" I heard Chaewonnie said and I shake my head.

"No it's okay I just stay here" I said and smile at her.

"But no one will watch over you here" Eunbi unnie said and reach the bag she prepared earlier I was about to speak when I heard Chaeyeon unnie speak first.

"I can watch her here, I don't have much to do in the shop right now so I'll just be left here" Chaeyeon unnie said and she smile at me.

"Then we are going now, Chaeyeon you're in charge her" Eunbi unnie said and they were about to walk out the door when I chased them.

"Unnie wait!" I said and run immediately to the door and they look at me.

"Why?Do you need something?" Kura unnie asked me and I shake my head.

"Here" I said and kiss them in their cheeks before they go "Takecare Unnies" I added and they ruffle my hair.

"Aigooo~" Yena unnie said and pitched my cheek "We're going now bear see you later" She added and they went on their way.

When my unnies are already gone me and Chaeyeonnie decided to watch some movies for our pastime we are in the middle of watching when I remembered I only have a few days left before my dance competition.

"Unnie can I practice my dance?" I ask Chaeyeon unnie and she look at me.

"Why?" She ask and she touch my forehead "You still have a fever" She added and she continue watching.

"But I need to make my dance perfect" I said to her and give her a puppy eye she look at me and she sighed.

"Fine, but I will come with you" She said and she turn off the TV.

"Really!?" I said to her because I could not believe she allowed me and she nod I immediately change my clothes in my shared room I also took the studio key and when I already finish I went to living room to wait Chaeyeon unnie.

"Lets go unnie" I said to her when I saw she already finish.

"Calm down, I still need to prepare your medicine and our water just incase" She said and she went to our kitchen to bring some of my medicine and also some water bottles "Lets go Y/N" She said when she's done.

When we got to the studio I immediately started practicing after a few minutes I still can think properly I was having a hard time making the dance step of the song and it looks like Chaeyeon unnie saw me having a hard time so she approached me.

"Do you need help?" She ask me and give me a bottle of water and also towel.

"Yes unnie please" I said and drink the water she gave me and wipe my sweats.

"What song do you choose?" She ask me.

"Gangsta by Kehlani" I said to her and she nod.

"Can I see your dance?" She said and I nod at her and I show her the dance I already finish.

"Girl crush concept I see~ let me help you" She said and pat my head.