Chapter 17

Y/N POV

"THE WINNER IN MODELLING IS....... PARK SUNGHOON!!!!" The MC announced and we congratulate him and she go to stage "THE WINNER IN ACTING IS........ KIM SEOLHYUN" And her schoolmates cheer her and I also bid my congrats her "THE WINNER IN SINGING IS....... CHO MIYEON" And I smile at her and also congratulate her and she smile at me before she go to stage "OHHH~ WE WILL HAVE A TIE BREAKER TODAY BECAUSE EACH SCHOOL HAS 1 POINT , LET'S SEE WHO WILL WIN THE DANCE COMPETITION AND WHICH SCHOOL WILL BRING HOME THE BEST SCHOOL REPRESENTATIVE" And the MC look at the dance candidate I'm so nervous right now and I close my eyes 'I hope I could win this' "THE WINNER IN THE DANCE COMPETITION IS.......... KIM Y/N!! CONGRATULATION ENOZI ACADEMY SCHOOL!!" The MC said and he approached me to give me my sash and I thank him and my schoolmates together with my unnies shout my name and they cheered me when the program is done we can enjoy the school booths now.

"Unnie I'm win!!!" I said run to approached them and they raffle my hair.

"Congrats Y/N you deserve that!" Minju unnie said give me a slight punch in my shoulder.

"Thanks for your support unnies" I said to them and I gave them a hug "What can you say about my performance unnies?" I added and they just look at me seriously 'what!? Did I say something wrong' "Ahmmm unnies what's wrong?" I said to them and I scratch my neck.

"That's too inappropriate you know" Wonnie said "You don't need to do that just to win this" She added and I just smile at her.

"But Chaeyeonnie suggest that moves and she also said that it will helpful if I'm wearing this" I pointed my attire right now and we look at Chaeyeon unnie who's laughing right now.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH if you only saw your face earlier you guys look drooling because of her HAHAHAHHAHAHA" Chaeyeon unnie said and she went beside me and give me a high five.

"We're not drooling we're just amazed that's it" Chaewonnie said and she's pouting and the others also nod to Chaewonnie statements.

"We don't know you have a jinjja nice body Y/N" Kura unnie said she receive a playful punch to Hi-chan unnie I just laugh at her.

"But don't do that again you're still underage to do that concept, understand?" Eunbi unnie said and I nod at her she also handed me a white hoodies together with black rip jeans.

"What is this unnie?" I said still looking at what she handed me.

"Idiot~~ wear that your wearing right now is too reveling" Hyewonnie said and she smack my head a little bit.

"Oww right hehehe" I said and I took the clothes.

"Let me come with you some boys earlier drooling because of you" Yuri unnie said with disgusting face and I laugh at her.

We are going to comfort room to change my clothes and I also feel cold earlier I need to change until we reach the comfort room.

"Unnie wait me here I just going to change" She nod and I went inside to change my clothes and I removed my make up and I just applied powder and liptint.

"Unnie I'm done let's go?" I said to her and we were about to go back when someone suddenly bump Yuri unnie causing her clothes to be filled with juice.

"Unnie are you oka-" What I was about to say was interrupted when someone suddenly spoke.

"Opps! I'm sorry" I know that voice and when I look at her I'm right it's Raeji "Are you okay?" She ask Yuri unnie.

"Does she look okay to you?" I said to her raising my eyebrows and Yuri unnie pitched my side.

"It's okay I have extra clothes in my bag don't worry" Yuri unnie said and she smile at Raeji.

"That's good I'm sorry again" Raeji said and she smirk? Did I just saw her smirk!?.

"It's fine, What wait me here Y/n, I'll just change my clothes" She said and she went to comfort room where I entered earlier and I was left with this girl when I saw that Yuri unnie had entered inside I talked to her.

"You intentionally did that right?" I ask her looking with no expression at her she chuckled at me and she just hold my shoulder.

"And why would I do that?" Raeji said and wipe the stained of the juice her hand using tissue.

"Cause I already know you" I said and smirk at her.

"Then if really know me, you already know the answer" She said and she threw the tissue she used at me.

"Stop what you're planning" I said looking sternly at her and she just chuckled and later on Yuri unnie already arrived.

"Here is my number, I will message you in return for what I did let's hangout sometimes ,I fell sorry" Raeji said and give the paper she took in her bag to Yuri unnie but I tapped her hand.

"What's wrong with you Y/N" Yuri unnie said to me "Sure, No need to fell sorry it's okay" Yuri unnie said and she took the paper I just rolled my eyes.

"Let's go unnie" I said but I walked first.

"We need to go, see you around!" When Yuri unnie said that she chased me and talked to me.

"What's that attitude Y/N?" Yuri unnie ask me but I just ignore her question.

"Why did you accept her offer?" I ask not looking at her

"I just don't want to be rude at her" She said while fixing her clothes.

"Don't go with her" I stopped and look at her seriously I saw her back away and I continue to walk away.

YURI POV

What's wrong with her I never saw her that serious did they know each other? and she did not wait for me and she walked away is she's in her period now?... Aishhhh I just walk to go back with them and Y/N already there and she is no longer in the mood right now 'Yeah maybe she's in her period now' I though.

"Why did you take so long?" Yena unnie ask me while she's playing her duck keychains that Nako unnie gave her.

"Someone bump me earlier and her juice filled in my clothes so I need to change" I said to her and she just nod.

"Let's celebrate today!!" Yujinnie said and we nod we start roaming around and also try some booths that we saw interesting until we are getting hungry we eat first in the restaurant near at our school when we finish we decided to go home to take a rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3