Chapter 8

Y/N POV

Today is lovely Saturday that means 'no school today' I woke up 7:45 in the morning and I saw Yujin unnie and Wonyoung unnie are still asleep until now, I did my morning routine before I went to the living room and when I saw no one is there, I decided to cook them breakfast today, when I open the refrigerator I look for kimchi fried rice ingredients.

While I was cooking I also played music to keep my mind fresh today but not that loud........... a few hours later before I finish because it is not that easy to cook for 13 people I finished about 9:57 and I remember we ran out of banana milk we need that later for breakfast and then I took my wallet and my coat before going to the nearest convenience store, I bought 12 banana milk for us, 1 can of sprite for Eunbi unnie and bread for Hi-chan unnie....... when I got home I saw Chaeyeon unnie and behind her is Kura unnie coming down the stairs and they greet me.

"Morning bear~" They said in Unison and they smile at me.

"Good morning unnie-duel" I said and kiss there cheeks.

"Where have you been?, What is that?" Kura unnie said looking at the paper bag I was carrying.

"Ah this? I went to a convenience store nearby because we ran out of banana milk" I said and I put what I was carrying on beside kitchen sink before I took off the coat I was wearing.

"Is your stomach ok?" Chaeyeon unnie said seems worried about me.

"Yes, no need to worry unnie" I smile at her and she pat my head.

"Y/N, Kura-yah can you wake up the others?" We nod at Chaeyeon unnie said and then she went inside the kitchen.

I decided to woke up the two bean pole first before the 01 line room while Kura unnie will woke up the others.

"Puppy, bunny woke up!!!" I said to them i went to Yujin unnie's bed first.

"Unnie wake up or Chaeyeon unnie will scolded you" I said and I shake Yujinnie body and "Wake up!! I still need to wake up the others" I added.

"Okay okay yujinnie wake up already, Morning Y/N" She said and deep voice and I also said good morning to her too before I went to Wonnie's bed.

"Unnie wake up~" I said and poke her cheeks over and over again until she wake up.

"Okay stop, I'm already awake" She said and she sat up "Morning kiddo" she added and pat my head I bid my good morning too her before I decided to go to 01 rooms.

I was about to leave to wake the others when they suddenly spoke.

"Yahhh!!our morning kisses!?" They said in unison I giggled and then I run to then and kiss their cheeks before I go to 01 line room.

"Wazzup Uunnies!!" I said and I immediately run to Minju unnie and wake her up.

"Mom~ wake up~" And I hug her tightly she hug me back indicate that she already awake and I kiss her checks and immediately go to Yuri unnie's bed.

"Unnie wake up~ the duck needs to be controlled today~" I said and also poke her cheeks I heard she chuckled when she heard the word duck.

"Good morning Y/N" Yuri unnie said ang I bid my good morning too and then kiss her cheeks before I wake up the two small creatures.

"Unnie~ wake up I bought you bread" I said softly to her and kiss her cheeks and then she hug me.

And the last one I will wake up today "Nako-chan breakfast is ready let's eat~" I said softly and shake her body lightly.

"Morning bean pole" She said and I bid my goodmorning too and kiss her cheeks before she sat up to do there morning routines.

"Unnie's I'm going to the living room I'll wait for you there" I said to then when I wake them all up and they nod, when I went down I saw my other unnies in the living room sitting while watching T.V. and I kissed them on their cheeks.

"Morning unnies!!" I said to them ang smile at them.

"Morning too bear!!" They said in unison.

"Is your stomach ok?" I heard Eunbi unnie said and I nod to her.

"Yes unnie, the pain is already gone" I said to her and hug her.

"But don't force yourself to move ok?" She said and pinched my cheeks I nod to here.

"Where are the others Y/N-chan" Kura unnie said when she saw the others is still not here before I could speak someone speak already.

"We're here unnie" Nako unnie said.

"Then let's eat" Eunbi unnie said and we went to our sit and we saw Chaeyeon unnie placing plates on the table and we start eating together.

"Wow these kimchi fried rice is so delicious" Yena unnie said while giving thumbs uo to Chaeyeon unnie.

"I did not cook it, when I came here it was already cooked" Chaeyeon unnie said and they look at her except to kura unnie.

"You didn't? You cooked Eunbi unnie?" Chaewon said and they look at Eunbi unnie.

"What? no, I just woke up" Eunbi said to them.

"Then who cooked?" Hyewon unnie said.

"Y/N who cooked this, I saw she wake up earlier" Kura chan said and they look at me.

"Wow, I didn't know Y/N can cook" Yujin unnie said ang pat my head and they give me compliment when Kura unnie speak again.

"She also went earlier to convenience store and buy some food and drinks" When she said that she went where I put the plastic bag I brought earlier "Here" and one by one handed us.

"Thankyou Y/N!!" They said in unison and give them my eye smile mouthed 'your welcome'..... When we finish eating Yuri unnie and Wonnie will gonna wash the dishes and Yujin and Hyewon unnie will gonna clean the table while the rest is in the living room the other playing their phone and the others are watching movies.

"Unnie's Im bored" I said and lie down on the couch.

"What do you want to do?" Chaeyeon unnie said and I think some activity what we could do today.

"I don't know" I said and close my eyes.

"Ask the others?" Chaewon unnie said while watching the movies and I sat up.

"Eunbi unnie!" I called her and she look at me.

"Yes?" She said still looking at me.

"What are we going to do today?" I ask hoping we do something fun today.

"We are renovating our cafe shop later" She said and my eyes twinkled at what I heard, it looks like we can enjoy it.

"Jjinja!? what time!?" I said feeling excited.

"Maybe after lunch we can go there, I still have to tell the others" She said while while arranging the equipment for the renovation of the shop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3