Chapter 22

WONYOUNG POV

When the police officer already gone I heard that someone calling in Y/N's phone and when she answered her facial expression suddenly change and she went outside so I decided to follow her and listen to their conversation.

"WHAT DID YOU DO
THIS TIME!?"

"STOP THIS NONSENSE
RAEJI!! WHERE THE
HELL ARE YOU!?"

"JUST WHERE THE
FUCK ARE YOU!!?"

I heard her shouting I'm so confused right now, I saw her run outside of the hospital and she ride a taxi I followed her because I had a bad feeling about this and when the taxi she was riding stopped I also got off but it was not close to her and I handed the payment to the taxi driver and when I look at the place It's abandoned near at our school and Y/N went inside look so mad and I saw Raeji their smirking while clapping her hands I hide on the side while listening to what they were talking about.

Y/N POV

"HAN RAEJI!!" I shout at her name and grab her collar "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT TO THEM!!" I added and shake her body but she just smirking at me and she gripped my wrist tightly before she removed it from her collar.

"You like it?" She said smiling playfully at me.

"Are you mad at me right!?, WHY DID YOU HURT THEM!!" I shout at her and pushed her but she just chuckled.

"So you can feel what I felt before" She said to me expression less 'what the heck she's talking about?'.

"P-pardon?" I ask her still glared at her.

"HAN Raeji HAN Jisung what did you think?" She said glaring at me and I look at her so shook.

"Y-you're her s-sister?" I ask her while I'm shuttered but instead of answering me I received a strong slap from her.

~~~~ FLASHBACK ~~~~

I'm her in Busan to take a dance school I have also have dorm here I'm happy that my unnies allowed me, today is my first day and the first one I met here was Han Jisung my senior he's so nice to me he's the one assigned to tour me inside this school and a months later we are very close.

"Y/nnie~~~ lets go to the mall my treat" He said and massage my shoulder when he saw me  exhausted beacuse of our practice earlier, he's rich at the same this he's also famous in our school that's why the other students were jealous of me, she treat me like her little sister but that's what I thought I don't know that he does those things to me because he likes me, one time I saw her he rented a dorm inside the campus and had a bruise on his face.

"What are you doing here and what is that?" I said pointing him bruise but she just smile at me and pat my head.

"It's nothing don't worry" He said and suddenly he hug me but I used to it because I thought he treat me like her sister "I miss you~~" He whisper at me I just tap her back we're still hugging.