Chapter 11

Today we are going to our school when we reach the school gate some students looking at me and the others are taking me some pictures it always happens so it is not new for me I just ignored them and then suddenly the school bell rang.

"Unnie we're going now!" Wonnie said and drag me to our room thanks god our teacher is not here yet.

"I thought we would be late thanks god" She said and we immediately sit to our chair and then the teacher came holding some papers.

"Okay class I have some announcement" She said and look at the paper she was holding "Next week the different schools will have a talent competition here in Seoul district" Mrs. Hwang said "They have different categories and the faculty teachers choose some student to represent our school this is the list of competitors:
Singing: Choi Jisu from Senior
Modeling: Park SungHoon from Sophomore
Dancing: Kim Y/N from Freshman
Acting: Kim Do Ah from Junior" The teacher said and I was shock when I heard my name and I felt Wonnie raising her hand.

"Yes Ms. Jang Wonyoung is there any problem?" The teacher ask and I saw Wonnie look at me before she speak.

"Y/N is not fully recovered, Her stomach might hurt again" She said worried about me and the teacher look at me.

"Ms. Kim can you compete next week?" I heard Mrs. Hwang asking me I hesitate what I will answer I'm not fully recovered yet 'What if I lose' but the competition is next week I still have time.

"Yes ma'am, I will compete" I said to her and our teacher smile at me I saw Wonnie's expression in disbelief because of at what I said.

"Good, before we start Ms. Han Raeji your father gonna excuse you for a week because of your business in Jeju you can go home" Ms. Hwang said and I look at Raeji and she sat up and leave our room like she didn't saw our teacher and she slammed the door shut when she left we start our class immediately.

~Discuss~
~Discuss~
~Discuss~
~Discuss~
~Discuss~

Until the bell rang It's time for our 1hr lunch break and then I approach Wonyoung unnie.

"Wonnie let's go to the cafeteria I'm hungry already" I said while rubbing my tummy and she smile and messed up my hair a little.

"Let's go bear!" She said and we go there together and when we arrived the unnies already ordered our food and we start eating our lunch peacefully when suddenly Hi-chan unnie broke the silence.

"Y/N I heard you're representative in dancing category is that true?" Hi-chan unnie said and I stop eating and face her I smile at her before I nod.

"But your stomach you're not fully recovered" When Yujinnie said that they look at me waiting for my answer I took a deep breath before I speak.

"Unnie I already told you I'm fine already, no need to worry beside the competition is next week I still have time to recovered just trust me" I said to them and looked into their eyes says I am determined.

"Fine~ Call us if something bad happen" They said in unison and I give them a thumbs up before we continued our eating.

When we finish eating It's time to go to our class again one of the reason why I hate go to school because of the school hours we need to study until 6am to 10pm like we need to study like 16 hours 'arghhh I hate it' good thing we don't have to study in saturday and sunday......Our lesson is so boring until our class is already finish we are already going home but I need to prepare for the competition when we arrived to our dorm I immediately change my clothes before and took my wallet and some clothes.

"Where are you going" I heard Kura unnie said and the unnie line look at me.

"I need to practice for dance competition next week!, I'm coming home late so don't wait for me!" I said and I immediately run outside the dorm because I'm sure they will scolded me.

I went to dance studio near at our place to rent that place for a week and then I search for Lisa unnie.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" She said when she saw me.

"I'm here to rent this for a week" I said to her while pointing her dance studio.

"Sure, But why?" She said to me and give me a cup of milk.

"I represent my school for a dance competition next week" I said and I drank the milk she gave me.

"Then good luck, here's the key you can go here what ever you want" She raffle my hair before she gave me the key then I give her my payment.

"I'm going home now take care" She said and wave her hands and then she leave.

When she leave I open the dance studio this place is so warm and cozy I love it, I start searching a song for my dance I decided that 'Gangsta by Kehlani' the song I will use.... I started doing my choreography for that song and Incase my stomach hurt again I bring my medicine that doctor gave me.

~Few hours later~

I'm already done with half the song, I also add choreography but I decided to go home already and I change my clothes because I'm sweating already, when I look at my watch It's
2:27 in the morning I need to go home I still need to go to school tomorrow and I so damn tired already.

And when I go home I see the light is still open and then I saw Eunbi unnie sleeping at the couch I guess she waited for me to go home I picked her up in bridal style and took her to their shared room and I went into my unnies' rooms to kiss them on their cheeks and bid my goodnight even though they can no longer hear me, before I sleep I brush my teeth first quietly so that Yujinnie and Wonnie would not woke up, when I finish I decided that I still need to do my homework first before I could sleep.... It's Already 3:15 when I finish my homework and I decided to go to sleep already.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3