Chapter 7

WONYOUNG POV
Based on what the doctor said today Y/N will wake up, we are going to school now I also want to talk to Jinho  to ask who ordered him.

"Unnie later Y/N will be woke up, what shall we do?" I ask them and I excited to see Y/N.

"Let go after the lunch break" Yujin unnie suggestion.

"Do you think the guard will allow us? You dumb puppy" Yuri unnie said and I saw Yujinnie pouting.

"We can do that but we need the approval of the principal" Hi-chan said and we look at Minju unnie.

"What are you looking at?" She said rasing her right eyebrows.

"You are the president of the student council right? can you talk to the principal?" Nako unnie ask her with puppy eyes.

"Fine~~~" Minju unnie said and she pinched Nako unnie cheeks.

"YESSS!!" We said in unison, when we got to our school the students looked at us, wondered why Y/N is still not with us today.

"Unnie I need to go now see you later!!" I said to them and I run immediately to my room, when I reach my room I search for Jinho, and when I saw him I approached him immediately.

"Yah!, Jinho who ordered you? You know Y/N is in the hospital because of that?" I said to him giving him a death glared.

"Swear I didn't know that would happen to her, if I only knew It would happen I will not give her the milkshake" He said.

"But who ordered you?" I repeat my question looking sternly to him.

"I don't see her face because she wearing a cap and facemask, and I think she also freshman like as based on her uniform" He said then I nod, I trust him because he is kind person, he's also our room president.

"Hey excuse me" Someone tap my shoulder and I saw our transferee student Han Raeji.

"Yes?" I said to her we are not that close why she's talking to me.

"I heard Y/N is in the hospital, Can I see her?" She said I was shock because they are also not close, but she wants to visit Y/N at the hospital.

"Sure you can, but why" I said she looked suspicious for me.

"She's my classmate so why not?" She said to me well she's right, she's our classmate, so why not.

"Sure we're going to her later after lunch you can join us" I said to her smiling at her she also smile back at me, until the bell rang indicate that we are going to start, I immediately sat at my sit and when I see that no one Y/N beside me I suddenly missed her.

~Discuss~
~Discuss~
~Discuss~
~Discuss~

And finally lunch time we go eat first before going to the hospital I hope Y/N is already woke up.

"Wonyoung lets go?" Raeji said and I nod, we are going now to the cafeteria  then I will inform the others that someone wants to see Y/N.

"Wonnie here!!" Yujinie said and we go to there table.

"Who is she?" Yujinie said and the other is also look at us.

"She's our classmate, she want to see Y/N, her name is Han Raeji" I said, she smile at them and I also introduced my unnies name to her.