Chapter 26

Y/N POV

I've been following Raeji for almost a few days and sometimes she caught me but I hide immediately I just want to make sure she's not hurting my unnies anymore.

"Y/N let's eat our lunch now they are waiting for us" Wonnie said to me when she finished fixing her things.

"Let's go unnie!" I said excitedly to her and I saw her chuckled because of me.

We are now heading to cafeteria and when we saw them I noticed that Minju unnie is not with them.

"Where's Minju unnie?" I ask them and I look around.

"She go back to her room she said she forgot to bring her wallet, let's get a seat there, let's just wait for her there" Yuri unnie said and we nod at her I look for Raeji to sure she's not doing something stupid, but I can't see her I just let her go, because when we left earlier she was sleeping in our room, but few minutes already passed and Minju unnie is still not here.

"Why did she take so long?" Hichan unnie said in boredom.

"I'm hungry already~" Yujinnie said and she look at the canteen counter.

I fell something wrong and I immediately look around to see if Raeji is here already, but I didn't see her I immediately run to go to Minju unnie's room I even heard them call my name but I just ignored them and when I reach Minju unnies room I saw Raeji pin her to the wall.

"MINJU UNNIE!!" I call Minju unnie's name.

MINJU POV

When I went back to my room cause I forgot to bring my wallet, I took a long time to find my wallet in my bag because I forgot where I put it earlier until I see my wallet under my books, I was about to leave our room when suddenly someone pushed me against the wall and when I looked at who it was I saw Raeji.

"What are you doing!? Let me go!" I said and I pushed her but she pushed me back to the wall.

"I just want to clarify a things, just wait, don't move" She said and rolled her eyes to me and I noticed the awkwardness of our position "Don't assume you're not my type" She added and smirking at me.

"The felling is mutual Idiot" I said to her and pushed her again but again she push me back.

"I said don't move I want to clarify a things!" She sternly said to me and in a few seconds I heard Y/N's called my name and I see Raeji smirk and nod 'Wait, what's going on?' I though.

Y/N POV

"MINJU UNNIE!!" I call Minju unnie's name and I see Raeji look at me.

"Do you think I did not notice that you are following me this past few days?" She said and she went closer to me.

"Why are you afraid to get caught?" I said to her teasing her.

"And why should I be afraid?" She ask and she pushed my shoulder slightly.

"Cause why not?" I fight back to her and I also pushed her shoulder slightly, good thing there are no more students here now because it's lunch break.

"Why did you run Y/N!?" I heard Nako unnie ask me while gasping there breath.

"Be prepared, I'm not done yet" She said whispering to my ear and she intentionally bump me before she went out to this room.

"Did she hurt both of you?" Wonnie ask us we just shake our head.

"What did she whisper to you?" Minju unnie ask me.