Chapter 5

The day has passed already and today is thursday, in the last few days I was shock that Raeji didn't bother me anymore, I'm glad she stop, I hope that continues, I don't want trouble anymore.

"Bear lets go to cafeteria, Im sure the others are already there" Wonyoung unnie said, we go to cafeteria together when we got there we search for the others and then I saw Hi-chan unnie waving at us.

"Unnie I saw them already, Come on" I grabbed unnie's wrist then we went to their place.

"Sorry we're late" Wonyo unnie said and we sat down, I sit beside Yuri unnie.

"It's okay we still have time to eat, What do you want?" Minju unnie ask us.

"The usual unnie" We said then she nod, she order our food together with Nako unnie and later on, they returned to our table carrying the food we usually ordered.

"Thankyou for the food" We said in unison then we start to eat, while were eating we talk about hows school, then Wonyo unnie tell them that our teacher caught me sleeping and some of them scolded me but and sone og them laugh at me but they also said that I should avoid doing that because it's bad.

"The lunch break is almost over, lets go back to our room" Yuri unnie said we were about to leave our place when suddenly Jinho, one of our classmates, called me.

"Y/N wait!!, she told me to give this to you" He said then he gave me the cup of milk shake.

"From whom?" I ask him and I reached the cup of milk shake he giving me.

"She said don't say her name" He said smiling at me "I'm leaving, my friends are also waiting for me outside, I just handed you that" He added then he ran outside the cafeteria.

"So 'she' is your secret admirer, omygod Y/N are you gay!?" Yujin unnie asking me holding her both cheeks pretend to be shock.

"Come on unnie your the one who is gay among as--- wait you are not just gay, you are the CONFIDENTLY GAY" I said teasing her we laugh at her, when I drank the milk shake, I felt like it tasted different but I just ignored it until I finished it.

Were outside the cafeteria and we parted ways because our building was different, until I fell like I want to vomit.

"Unnie wait me here, I'll just go to the comfort room for a while" I said to Wonyo unnie, I did not wait for what she would say when I run immediately to the comfort room, when I reach the cubicle I was vomiting as if there was no tomorrow, and when I done vomiting I went outside of comfort room, I fell so sick.

"What happen you look so pale" Wonyo unnie said to me and when I got close to her I suddenly passed out.

WONYOUNG POV
When Y/N passed out I immediately rush her inside to the school clinic when the school nurse checking Y/N condition, I'm so nervous this is the first time I saw her passed out in front of me, I do not know what to do I just walk back and forth and suddenly the school nurse has already spoken about Y/N condition.

"We need to rush her immediately to the hospital" Nurse said and she seems to be calling someone in her phone.

"W-what h-hospital??" I said stuttering.

"She experienced food poisoning, She needs to be treated immediately before it gets worse and that medicine is not available in this school clinics" She said I was shock and I'm crying too, where did she get that food poison and then we heard some ambulance at the school entrance, they immediately put Y/N inside the ambulance.

"C-can I c-come?? p-please" I beg to the school nurse, I don't want Y/N to be alone.

"But you still have classes" The school nurse said.

"I don't care!!, p-please I want to c-come" I said while crying.

"Fine, you can go I will just tell your teachers abou what happened" She said then I immediately run inside the ambulance, when we reach the hospital they immediately rush Y/N inside ICU, I don't know what to do and then Eunbi unnie entered my mind.

EUNBI POV
We just came home from the mall to buy ingredients for our coffee shop, Yes we have our own coffee shop called Wiz*cafe its been 1 year ago since we decided to have our own coffee shop, we were arranging our purchases in the living room when my cellphone suddenly rang and Wonyoung's name popped up, I left the living room first and went to the kitchen area before I pressed the answer button.

Eunbi
Wonyoung

"Hello wonnie, why did you call
you still have classes"

"U-unnie"

"Wait, are you crying?
What happen?"

"Y-Y/N"

"What happen to Y/N?
Are you guys okay?"

"W-we are here at the
Z-zone h-hospital"

"Wait what!? wait for us,
we are going there!!"

When I heard that Immediately reach my key car and I went to the living room to inform the others.

"Guys faster!! Were leaving!!" I said to them and they look at me confused.

"Why? we just came home, why in a hurry?" Chaeyeon unnie said while she list some of our ingredients.

"Y/N is the hospital now hurry we need to go there!!" I shout at them and they shock but they immediately rush into our van.

"Unnie what happen to her?"
"Why she's in the hospital?"
"Is she okay?"
"How about the others?"
"Did something bad happen?"

They asking me so many question that even me can not answer even me don't know the answer, I'm super nervous right now, I hope she's ok, we are so worried about her.

"JUST PLEASE SHOT UP!!! EVEN ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO HER, WONYOUNG JUST CALLED ME THAT Y/N IS IN THE HOSPITAL" I shout at them because even me I don't know what to do plus I'm also driving then I drive even more faster hold on Y/N, we are coming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3