Chapter 25

CHAEWON POV

She fell asleep because of crying too much I look at her with worried face.

"I don't know that's what she went through then" I look at her and caressing her hair.

"She's too young to experience that" Chaeyeon unnie said and sighed.

"She will do everything for her loved one even though she knows she will be hurt" Kura-chan said and smile proudly at her.

"Tomorrow is monday again what if Raeji hurt her again and we are not there" Yena unnie said and massage her temple in frustration.

"Don't worry we are there to protect her unnie" Yuri said she pat Yena unnie's back and smile at her "For now you just heal yourselves first so that we can protect her" She said to us and we nod at her.

"Is that her reason why she doesn't want to go to school?" Nako chan said to us.

"We thought that also" We said in unison.

"You can just take a rest first because tommorow you will leave early and you still need to go to your school" Eunbi unnie said to them and they Immediately followed her they take a rest in our room and we decided to take our rest too.

~~~~NEXTDAY~~~~

Y/N POV

I woke up early now I don't know why It's 4 am in the morning now I saw my unnies still sleeping I remember we still need to go to school today, I went back to our house to prepare and bring the uniforms for my unnies and some set of makeup ofcourse but before I went back to the hospital I first thought of going through the fastfood chain to buy our breakfast and when I got back to the hospital they were still asleep and I woke them up.

"Unnies wake up~~" I said and shake Minju unnies body to wake her up but she just hug me.

"More minutes Y/N" She said softly but I pushed her.

"No we still need to go to school" I said to her and poke her cheeks and she groan "Now unnie help me to wake up them" I added and she nod whining I chuckled at her.

When they already wake up I ready our breakfast now so that we can start eating already.

"Did you also bring our uniform Y/N?" Tomi unnie ask me and I pointed there uniform in the back of the door.

"Thankyou Y/N!" They said in unison.

"But I didn't bring your bag unnies" I said to them but they just pat my head.

"It's okay, We have extra things in our locker" Yuri unnie said to me and I also smiled at them.

"Let's eat now unnie" I said and I help Chaeyeonnie to get up because of her bandages legs and when we finish our breakfast and the others are also done preparing and we decided to went to school already.

"Unnie's we're going now we just pick you up her later " Wonnie said to them and we kiss there cheeks.

"Alright, Take care babies don't cause any trouble" They said in unison and pat our head "And stay away to Raeji As much as possible" They added and we just chuckled.

"Yes unnie's" We said and we left the hospital to go to school when we got there we went to the garden first because it was too early.

"Y/N tell us if Raeji bothering you again okay?" Yujin unnie reminded me.

"Come on unnies, I can take care of myself" I said to them but I just receive a playful punch in my shoulder.

"No you're not" Yuri unnie said and give pitched my cheeks I flinched because of the pain.

"Unnie stop It's still hurt" I said and I tap her hands and rub my cheeks.

"Omoo~ I thought It's good because the bruise is gone" She said and she caressing my cheeks.

"I used makeup to cover it" I said to her and I show the make up I use earlier and she nod.

"But Y/N we're serious tell us if she bothering you" Minju unnie said and she look at me with her serious dead look I gulped and nod.

"Wonyoung-ah look over Y/N don't let her bother you guys" Nako unnie and Wonyung unnie give her a thumbs up and we sit here for a couple of minutes before we decided to go to our perspective room.

"Y/N sit beside me!" Wonnie said and grab my wrist so I can sit next to her I removed her hands in my wrist.

"From the beginning, we are really sitting next to each other, you stupid" I said giggle she just rolled her eyes,  It's true that since the first day of our school year, she has been sitting next to me, I look around and I saw Raeji looking at Wonyoung unnie and I saw her smirking I felt something wrong 'is she planning bad at her?' I thought but that was cut off when our teacher suddenly arrived and started discussing.

From now on I will watch your movements Raeji to make sure you didn't hurt my unnies again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3