Chapter 24

Y/N POV

I woke up because I felt hungry I saw my unnies they are sleeping when I look at my watch it is already 7 in the evening, I decided not to wake up them I noticed that Wonnie was uncomfortable in her position so I picked her up in a bridal style and laid her on the sofa I was lying on earlier I also change my clothes into hoodies because of the blood stain, I also wear a mask and my cap to hide my wounds and bruises.

I went to the nearest convenience store to buy food for our dinner I also came back immediately because I knew they were hungry too, when I arrived I saw them panicking 'Wait,  what happen?' I though.

"Ahmm, Unnie what happened?" I asking them but when they saw me they breathed a sigh of relief.

"We though your going to Raeji again" Kura unnie said and she approach me a hug me.

"So you guys know already? I see" I said to them and give them a piece sign I look at Wonnie unnie but she immediately looked away I sighed.

"Why did you to that?Are you crazy?" Chaewonnie scolded me and throw me her pillow but I caught it.

"Chill unnie, and why should I not go to her? She's the reason why you are here now unnie" I said and playfully rolled my eyes to them.

"You should still not go there!" Minju unnie said and she went beside me and pitched my cheek.

"Ouch!, unnie my bruise!" I said and I removed her hand from my cheek.

"Serves you right!" They said in unison and I just pout.

"But where did you go?" Chaeyeon unnie ask me and I show them the plastic bag that I brought.

"I buy you guys food and this is how you guys treated me?" I said pouting I put the foods I brought earlier while sulking I rolled my us to them and went to the sofa to watch a TV.

"Yah stop sulking and come here, are you hungry?" Yujinnie asking me I just ignored her and I went beside her to take a sit "Why are you ignoring me?" She added I just look at her and Ignored her "Okay okay we're sorry now pay attention to me" She said and touch my wounds.

"Okay forgiven, no need to touch my wounds aishhh" I said to her but she just laugh at me.

We start eating our dinner Yuri unnie and Minju unnie helping Chaewonnie and Yena unnie to eat because their arm have a bandage while we were eating eunbi unnie suddenly spoke.

"Ohh I forgot after we eat we will talk to you Y/N" Eunbi unnie said and I look at her.

"About what?" I said and I look at them individually and drink my water.

"About Raeji's brother" They said I spilled the water I was drinking when I heard that I was suddenly felt nervous 'how did they know that?' I ask my self.

"That's gross!" I heard Kwangbae unnie said.

"Why are you look so shock Y/N?" Minju unnie ask me I just shake my head and continue to eat and they follow me, after we eat they gather and sit in the floor.

"Y/N come her we need to talk to you" Yuri unnie said and she made me sit next to him so in my right side is Yuri unnie and my left side is Chaewonnie.

"W-what do you w-want to talk a-about" I said shuttering they just laugh at me.

"Silly, don't be nervous" Chaewonnie pat my head and caress my hair.

"Y/N we trust you so please tell us the truth okay?" Tomi unnie said and I gulped before I nod.

"Y/N who's Raeji Brother?" Eunbi unnie looking straight in my eyes I look to others they also look at me I sighed before I could answer.

"He was the first one I met when I transferred to school in Busan him name is Han Jisung" I said and holding my tears I remember what he did to me I just smile. "H-he treat me very well he always there of me whether I'm happy or sad h-he always there for m-me, W-when I miss you guys he always there to comfort me he treat m-me like her own s-sister but that's all I t-thought" I said to them and my tears rolling to my cheek I can hold anymore so I just cry "W-we are always t-together we can never b-be separated until he decided to confess what he f-fells for m-e" I said crying so hard I fell someone pat my back but I just ignored that.

"What did you say?" I heard Yuri unnie asking me I look at her and just smile at her.

"I-i reject h-him" I saw them surprised, who wouldn't be surprised if he treated me very well but I still didn't accept him.

"Why didn't you accept him?" Chaeyeon unnie ask me.

"B-because I'm not ready enter into a r-relationship that time, I was too y-young unnie, and h-he's my senior he's a-also 4 years older than me what did you expect!?" I can't hold my self anymore I raised my voice to them "He committed suicide in the next day I'm such an idiot unnie he even chose me over his own family and because of that his father kick her out of their house and his mother also died because she was worried about him, he always makes me happy but in return I just hurt him, I just think of my self I didn't think how he felt, I'm so selfish unnie, I regret everything!!" I shout and breakdown I can hold anymore It hurts me "Since then, they bullied me everyday they blame me on what happen and Han Raeji her sister Is one of them they make me suffer unnie, oneday I have wounds and bruises all over on my body and I can no longer hold the pain but they just laugh at me and ignored me" I said crying when I remember every details.

"So you didn't want to agree to have a video call with us before so we couldn't see your condition right?" Wonnie said to me and when I look at her she's holding her tears I just nod at her.

"When I could no longer cope with their bullying I thought of coming back here to transfer school, But Raeji look for me and when she know where I was studying, she also transferred here, She wants to hurt all of you unnie in return for me she said she want me to feel what she felt before and I don't want that to happen but it has already happened" I said to them still crying and they comfort me.

"We did not know that was your experience there" Nako unnie said and hug me tightly.

"We're so sorry Y/N, we are not there to protect you" Yena unnie said but I just smile at her.

"Don't be sorry unnie It's not your fault" I said and I wipes my tears "I should be the one to apologize to all of you if I just thought about the outcome of what I did before, you would not be hurt now unnies" I said to them and bowed them multiple times.

"Shhh, It's not your fault don't blame your self" Yujinnie said pat my head and hug me.

Because of too much crying I felt sleepy already my eyelashes are getting heavier until I fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3