Chapter 12

I woke up when my alarm rang and I immediately turn off and then I reach my phone to see that It's 5 in the morning I still have an hour to get ready to school I got up and got ready to go to school today after I finish I went to the living room to join them for breakfast.

"Goodmorning" I said sluggishly because I was still very sleepy and I sit in my chair.

"What happened to you? you look like zombie" Kwangbae said and Chaeyeon unnie give me a pancake with cup of milk.

"What time did you go home last night, do you know I waited for you" Eunbi unnie said while raising her eyebrows I saw my unnies looking at me.

"Around 2:30 in the morning" I said wondering what time I got home earlier "Yes, I saw you sleeping in the couch unnie so I carried you to your room so you can sleep comfortable" I added and then I saw the others can't believe what I said.

"Are you done doing your homework?" Wonnie said and I nod to her.

"Before I went to sleep I did that first" I said feeling proud because I did my homework.

"Then what time did you sleep earlier?" I heard Minju unnie said and they waited to my response.

"A-around 3 am I g-guess" I hesitate before I could answer them and they looking at me with disbelief.

"Are you going to kill your self?" Chaewon unnie said looking at me while she crossed her arms I shake my head.

"Then stop doing that" Yuri unnie said.

"But I need to, I am one of the school representatives!" I said to them I slightly raised my voice to them.

"Then I wilk talk to your teacher" Eunbi unnie said and she start eating and my unnies did the same thing.

"What no!" I said but they just ignored me.

"Fine do what ever you want unnie, I need to go to now" I said and I immediately stand up run outside in that dorm, I annoyed because of how they treated me, ever since they treat me like that and it pissed me off I just want them to know that I am big enough to handle myself.

I went to our school and noticed that there weren't too many students now because it was a bit early, and when I got to the school I decided to go to the cafeteria first to buy something to eat when I suddenly felt dizzy and my head hurts I was trying to walk properly but suddenly I fell in the ground I want to stand up but I can't I heard someone calling my name and she ran towards me.

'Omygod!! Y/N wake up!!' I heard her say before I passed out.

YUJIN POV

We are going to our school now without Y/N because she left earlier I feel sorry for her I miss our bear already I hope she is not angry anymore.

"I'm not used to go to school without Y/N with us" I heard Yuri unnie.

"That's right even she's hard headed she always make us laugh in a little things" Hi-Chan unnie said we smile a little bit.

"I can talk to her later in our room" Wonyo said and we look at her.

"Really? What if she ignored you?" I said to her and she smack my head.

"Stupid, She's not like that" Wonnie said and I pout well she's right Y/N is soft when it comes to us "I will inform you unnies when I'm done talking to her" She added and we nod.

We arrived at the school immediately and I went straight to our room because our class will start in a few minutes when the class is already started door of our classroom suddenly opened and I saw Yuna one of my classmate gasping for breath.

"Why are you late Ms. Shin?" Our teacher said and looking sternly to Yuna.

"Sorry there was a sudden emergency" She said while wiping her sweats.

"Emergency?" Our teacher said while raising his eyebrow.

"Yes" She said and then she look at me "Sir can I talk to Yujin for a while?" She added and he turned his gaze back to our teacher 'why she need to talk to me?' I though.

"Ms. Ahn you can go" Our teacher said and I went outside to our room I'm still confused by what is happening.

"Why you need to talk to me?" I said and give her my water bottle.

"Go to school clinic" She said and drink the water I gave to her.

"School clinic? what am I going to do there?" I said still confused I'm fine, I don't feel any pain why I need to go there.

"Y/N is the clinic, I took her there when I saw her suddenly fall to the floor when I was going to the cafete--" I didn't finish her sentence when I immediately go to our school clinic.

Y/N POV

I woke up because of my headache when I noticed that I was at the scholl clinic now.

"Miss what happen?" I ask the school nurse still holding my head.

"You suddenly passed out one of your friends Shin Yuna brought you here" The school nurse said and she give me a medicine and water "Here drink this, this is for headache" She said and I drink the medicine she gave me and I saw that Yujin unnie is here looking at me.

"U-unnie" I said I stutter because I'm ashamed of what I did to them this morning.

"Here eat this" She smile at me and give me kimchi fried rice and banana milk "I know you are hungry" She added.

"U-unnie I'm s-sorry I didn't m-mean to d-disrespect all of y-you" I cried and I covered my face with my hands.

"Hey It's okay bear" She said and she remove my hands and when I see her she smile at me and wipes my tears and I smile back at her.

"Y/N you can go home now, don't worry about your other classes I will just inform your teacher you still need to rest you have a fever" The school nurse said and I thank her.

"Unnie I go home now thanks for the food" I said to Yujinnie and she help me to stand up.

"No, I go home with you I already inform my teachers beside unnies are not home yet" She said and bring my bag we go to our dorm together I hope I can cope up with my unnies later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3