Sleep

Enjoy!

›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

„I guess it's only normal for you to be that possessive, considering you always got everything you wanted." Lucy sighed, not feeling intimidated by his glare earlier, not even a bit.

He just „tch-ed" her and sat back down.

„Hey, but let me tell you." she began and grabbed his face with her right hand, just like he did to her, seeming much more intimidating than him.

„I'm not a thing that you can own." she stated and let him go again, making him stare at her in awe.

Then out of nowhere he started laughing as if that was the funniest thing he's ever heard.

„You're a pretty good actress. I know exactly what makes girls hearts flutter. The fact that I told you that you're mine surely did something to your heart." he chuckled after calming down.

The blonde was taking back for a second.

It was true.

The way he said it made it sound so attractive and dominant- something he never seemed to be like.

It was refreshing to see his weak-self actually man up a bit, trying to dominate her.

But she would never ever admit that.

Let's just consider that it was her hormonal mind that caused her heart to flutter for a bit.

„Not everyone likes you." she curled her lips and crossed her arms as she didn't dare to look into his eyes, afraid that he might caught her lying.

„But I'll make sure they will like me." he countered and gave her a charming smile.

Her heart skipped a beat again but she tried to stay focused.

That's probably how every other girl falls for him.

Why is she getting flustered by him now?

She was never the type of girl to instantly have a crush someone.

Heck, she didn't even remember if she ever even had a crush on anyone before!

The reason why she's reacting to him like that is...because...of her hormones.

Yeah, that'll be it.

A sudden very loud rumble of thunder brought both teenagers back to reality and before Lucy knew it, Natsu threw himself into her arms already.

She reflexively wrapped her arms around his neck and stroked his hair while he buried his head further into her chest.

Normally she would hit him or push him away now that he was too close to her, but at the moment she couldn't think of anything but to reassure him.

"Shhh, everything will be okay." she whispered with her pleasant and soft voice, triggered a tingling sensation in Natsu's stomach, as so often, his heart overwhelmed him with pleasant heat and comfort.

"It's getting late, let's go to sleep, okay?" Lucy muttered after a while when the thunderstorm had calmed down a bit.

It was still storming outside but it was definitely a bit quieter than before.

"You can sleep on your bed, and so that you are not alone, I can sleep on the couch." Lucy suggested and pointed to the couch, which was two meters away from his bed.