Exposed

Enjoy!

›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹

It was finally Sunday and the blonde was already downstairs, ready to go to the cinema with her friend.

In her hurry, she didn't even notice that her fiancé had sneaked behind her and checked out her outfit that she chose this morning.

She looked incredibly cute in her light pink dress with little white stars on it- but he would never tell her that of course.

"Do you want our driver to drive you there?" he asked instead, startling Lucy.

She turned around, caught.

"N-no need to! I'll go alone!" she stuttered.

It was clear that she was hiding something, but Natsu didn't want to upset her again, so he left it at that.

"All right. Don't come home late." he just said and disappeared to the living room.

Lucy sighed in relief.

She finally got rid of him.

She couldn't afford that he would see her with her male friend.

Of course nothing was going on between them, but knowing him- he wouldn't allow her to go out with other guys, to safe his reputation as her fiancé even when no one even knew about them yet.

After five minutes she went out and walked a few meters away from the house, where she was already greeted by her friend in his car.

She had informed him beforehand that he should not park in front of her house, as her neighbors allegedly did not like visitors.

She couldn't think of a better excuse, but luckily he bought it anyway, or he just didn't care.

He opened the door for her like the gentleman he was and of course he didn't forget to compliment her on her looks.

As she sat down, she just smiled at her friend.

They had been friends for about 2 years now, their relationship was purely platonic.

He had been abroad for a year and he finally came back now which is why he asked her to meet up with him, catching up and just spending time with him as friends.

She knew that outsiders would always assume that they were dating each other- but both of them would never even think about crossing that line.

They were like siblings to each other- just that he liked to tease her her every time because he found her reactions hilarious.

„Thanks Laxus, you look splendid as well today."
she joked and he started driving as he laughed with her.

In the meantime Natsu had grabbed his phone to call the driver.