Reality

It's been a long time my friends 😬😀
I hope you will not hit me.

Enjoy!

›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

„Lucy, I'm not tolerating such a behavior." Jude called out roughly, audibly shocked by his daughter's resentment towards her boyfriend.

„Dad, since when were you so mean to me?" Lucy pouted and snuggled closer into Natsu's arm, who was about to faint right there and now. He had always wished for Lucy to like him back, but this situation was messed up, even a guy like him realized that.

Jude raised his eyebrow at the blonde, not being able to recall when Lucy had ever talked so casually to him.

He remembered Natsu's words.

She didn't remember reality.

„Dear, I think you need more rest." Layla interfered with a worried expression placed on her face.

„She got more than a year worth of rest already, Layla." Jude spit out and massaged his temples angrily. The stress caused his migraine to act up.

Natsu gritted his teeth, trying to hold back his anger.

Lucy had been laying half-dead on this damn hospital bed for a whole year and her father was acting like she was just resting.

„I don't have time for whatever is going on right now." Laxus sighed and placed the flowers he had purposely bought to impress the girl's parents on the white shelf next to the bed.

„Lucy, call me when you're yourself again." He said before leaving the room.

„Even Laxus is acting weird." Lucy scoffed, not letting go of the pinkette any time soon.

„Not really. He's always like this." Natsu mumbled with hatred visible in his dark orbs. Laxus always acted like a cold hearted bastard with no regard for Lucy's feelings. And yet, for some unknown reason, Jude seemed to like and acknowledge that guy.

„You don't have to hate him though, Natsu. Okay? I only like you. Forever." Lucy hummed and looked up at him, giving him a reassuring smile.

She will never make him feel upset again. Never jealous, nor sad, nor angry. She will never be the reason why he gets hurt again.

She just loved him too much. It did not matter if everything that happened was fake. Not real.

It didn't matter if they were never forcefully engaged to each other. Nor did it matter if Natsu never got into an accident because of her.

All that mattered were the feelings she had for him, feelings that never changed.

Even if that doctor was speaking the truth and she had been in a coma, there was no way in heaven or hell that she could imagine herself falling in love with him only in her head.

There was no way she did not love him before she fell into a coma.

Her mind purposely made an idealistic world only for her to live in. To relive her life just like how she wanted it to be.