Memories

Enjoy!

›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

He knew he told her he would treat her like a slut, and he would- if it wasn't for her body still healing.

He started kissing her neck softly, his hands caressing her exposed breasts. He had accidentally ripped off her bra as well.

The girl enjoyed his gentleness, remembering him being quite different when it came to sexual activities.

But then again, apparently it was all not real, It was fake.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tighter.

„Can we kiss now?" She pleaded after a while, realizing he still hadn't touched her lips.

„The Lucy I know would want a first kiss to be romantic..." He mumbled into the crook of her neck.

She raised her eyebrow at him.
„We kissed a lot already." She said.

Even if it was in her dream. It still felt like it was real.

Natsu's ears perked up.

He couldn't believe that Lucy actually dreamt about kissing him. His heart fluttered and he hoped that they eventually did more than just kiss in her dream as well.

„What else did we do?" He asked with a low voice, giving her light kisses on her jaw.

The girl blushed at his deep voice. He was so sensual and his touches so gentle- yet so intimate.

With a shy stutter she answered him.
„We almost did it twice.."

„Almost?" He inquired, finally staring into her dark orbs as he got lost in them.

„The first time I stopped you," She recalled, remembering the moment vividly.

„That sounds like something you'd do." He chuckled, earning a playful glare of his best friend.

„The second time we were interrupted," She continued. That memory was horrifying. They almost got caught by their parents.

„Interrupted by who?" He asked and stopped his kissing. He laid down next to her and pulled the blanket over their bodies.

Lucy snuggled closer to him as she sighed.
„By our parents."

He widened his eyes and couldn't hold back his grin.
„Your imagination was always wild, I gotta say that." He joked and pulled her closer to him.

„Not long after that our parents said we'd be married in two weeks and that devastated me. But you comforted me." She said, lost in thoughts.

She still could not believe that these things never happened.

„I did?" He mumbled and just listened to her, stroking her long blonde hair.

„Yes, but then everything turned really weird. You kept saying strange things to me which still make no sense to me." She said.