Bad news

Enjoy!

›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

Lucy's P.O.V

I'm going to see that jerk at my school today.

Words cannot describe how much I did NOT want to go to school because of that.

But I had to since my parents let me go to my previous school again.

I wonder how the all mighty Fairy Academy must feel now, now that they've lost their richest student to a small normal school like Fairy-High.

Why did he agree so quickly though?

Certainly not because he wanted to help me.
Was it because he wanted to make fun of the students there?

That would be stupid though because he would be one against the whole school.

But not impossible because he is stupid, so it would fit him.

Anyways, I slipped into a white sweater and wore the dark red school skirt, together with my white, a little dirty, sneakers.

I grabbed my bag and went out, running to school because I was late again.

It's really a bad habit of mine to always be late on whatever occasion- I just can't be on time.

"Sorry for being late." I told the teacher after coming in without knocking on the door.

"Of course you are." He sighed and shook his head but with a small smile on his face.

I grinned and sat down beside Levy who was just smiling at me with a kinda worried expression.

Yup, she knew about my marriage with Natsu.

Juvia, another friend of mine, knew too.

Since I only had them as my close friends, I only told them about it because they're important to me and I didn't wanna lie to them.

They were just as shocked as I was but then proceeded to imagine the most romantic things that could happen while getting to know him.

Well, most of the time it was only Juvia imagining those things and I quickly told her to stop because it made me feel hella uncomfortable.

Romantic relationship? Me and him?
That just didn't add up.
And I didn't want it to add up either.

Sooner or later I'll divorce him again anyways, so there's no need for me to think too much about our relationship or how it's gonna be.

After I marry him I just know that I'll face all kinds of hardships.

Maybe that's what I needed.

I will just see it as a new adventure that I have to encounter in order to be more mature and experienced.

And when it's finished I'll never see him again.

Break

Finally the bell rang and Levy and I went out to eat something.

I disliked to eat in the cafeteria and I couldn't waste money to buy something, so I always brought something with me from home.

Today I made riceballs and a small salad.

Levy always wanted to eat my cooking and I always let her because I'm not stingy and she always gave me something of hers in return too.

After we arrived outside we met with Juvia, who was sadly in another class and walked up to a bench where we sat down and talked for a bit while eating our lunches.