Destiny

Enjoy!

›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

At night

„Lucy, come on...Wake up already." The blonde heard.

The pinkette grabbed her arms and shook her, until she finally got up with a frown on her face.

„What is it?" She groaned with annoyance in her voice as she rubbed her eyes.

She grabbed her phone and looked at the time.

It was midnight.

„Why the hell are you waking me up in the middle of the night?!" She exclaimed and let her body fall on the warm sheets again, but was already getting dragged away by her boyfriend.

„Natsu!" She called out, as she slid over the floor, caused by him, who grabbed her leg to get her to the bathroom.

„I wanna take you somewhere special." He said, a smile forming his lips as he helped her getting up.

She looked at him in surprise, not expecting this kind of romantic action of him.

Her anger blew out of the window when she saw his happy smile, showing her how much he was looking forward to the date he had planned.

She couldn't help it, and a smile started forming on her face as well.

„Alright, what should I wear?" She questioned and gazed over to her closet.

„Anything is fine. I'll wait downstairs for you, okay?" He spoke, kissed her cheek lightly and disappeared downstairs in a flash, as if he was embarrassed for being so cheesy to her right now.

„Jeez." the blonde shook her head in amusement and started looking through her closet.

After a few minutes she finally found the perfect outfit and hurried to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

The outfit included a white sweater and a light pink wrapped up skirt which reached up to her knees.

Natsu had bought it for her when they went shopping together some time ago.

She stepped out of the shower and began to dry herself up with a towel, then proceeded to brush her teeth and hair

After combing her hair, she blew it dry since she didn't want to catch a cold tonight.