Confusion

Enjoy!

›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹

„In two weeks?!" the blonde yelled as she stood up in a flash, Natsu watching her carefully.

„Yes." Jude replied casually, not casting a single glance at his daughters enraged face.

„This is too soon! I'm literally only 17!" She argued back as she turned her head to look at her fiancé, hoping for assistance, but it didn't seem like he would support her any time soon.

„Better too soon than too late." Grandine joked, trying to lighten the mood of the desperate teen.

In loss for words Lucy turned her attention to her mother, gazing at her with a pleading look, telling her to get her out of that situation.

„It's for your best, sweetie." The woman gave her an reassuring smile, making Lucy realize that no one was on her side, not even Natsu.

„No, it's for your best!" Lucy yelled with teary eyes and ran upstairs without a second thought.

Natsu, who had not say a single word yet, slowly got up from the couch and was about to go after her, but was stopped by his dads words.

„What do you think about it, Natsu?" He questioned, Natsu's ears perked up.

„My opinion never mattered to you anyways." He just said and made his way to Lucy's room, leaving the elders behind.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

„Lucy, I'm coming in." Natsu whispered carefully before he pushed the door handle down and stepped into the room.

The first thing he saw was Lucy's curled up body wrapped into two blankets. Her hair was scattered all over the place and her blonde bangs had covered her whole face.

„I hate them. They don't care about our feelings at all." Lucy sobbed as she sat up slowly and wiped away the tears that didn't seem to stop flowing down her face.

The pinkette made slow steps towards his fiancé and bent down to her height level when he stopped in front of her.

After he wiped away her tears with his thumbs, he cupped her face in his warm hands and deeply looked into her eyes.

"Lucy," he exhaled,
"Don't you want to marry me?" He asked, there was a hint of pain in his voice.

His dark eyes, which reflected so many emotions that she wasn't able to comprehend, pierced hers.

That question threw the girl completely off the rails and she was desperately looking for a suitable answer.

„I do!...I-I mean..! Well! E-either way! It's..It's too soon, isn't it?!" She stuttered with flushed cheeks.

„A little...but I don't mind anymore." He admit and gave her a big smile.

„Because I love you." He said.
„I love you, Lucy."