Love

Enjoy!

›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

Taking in what he was about to devour, his eyes scanned her body from top to bottom. Taking in what he was going to finally claim.

She was wearing a floral-patterned white dress. It was short and flowy, showing her legs off to the world.

His eyes rolled down at her small waist and wide hips as he focused on the curve of her large bust. He couldn't help but think about what he was going to do to her as he licked his dry lips.

He always loved her body. She was so beautiful. So feminine. Every man would die to have her.

He enjoyed the supple feel of her skin beneath his rough hands as he roamed her body, rubbing her curves up and down.

„Take off your dress before I rip it apart." He whispered into her ear before kissing her earlobe delicately.

The blonde immediately tried to sit up, not taking the chance of him destroying her dress. It was one of her favorites.

He didn't give her the chance to sit up. Instead, he caged her right again, devilishly smirking at her.

„One," he started to count.

And she immediately knew what he meant.

With all her might she tried to pull the fabric off her body, but it proved to be almost impossible as he was tightly pressing himself against her.

„Two,"

Panic started to rise within her. And arousal. Though she was scared for her dress, she loved to witness his dominant side.

He didn't even count to three before he tore the dress apart and scattered the pieces of fabric throughout his dimly lit room.

Before she knew it, he forcibly pulled her white lace bra off as well, leaving her completely topless underneath him.

There was no time to react, no time to be shy or hide herself from him as he pushed her wrists above her head and began to attack her breasts.

„Keep your hands there." he demanded lowly and kneaded her tits roughly with both of his hands.

The feeling of her soft and squishy mounds surely did something to him. He felt his pants tighten and his body temperature rose. He started sweating.

In a flash he took off his black shirt, showing off his muscular upper body.

She blushed at the sight, remembering he didn't look so buff in her dream.

„Do you like what you see?" he teased as he grabbed her arm and made her brush her hand his chest.

She only smiled slyly and wrapped both of her arms around his neck, massaging him seductively. Her eyes big and innocent, but her mind entirely different.

„Mhm." she replied, her voice so sweet and clear that he was about to collapse.

As her cheeks turned to cotton candy, he once more pressed her wrists above her head. He loved her. He loved seeing her flustered.