𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟑𝟕]
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[IRL]

Elinor seated herself beside Wilbur. "Did you post it?" She asked as she checked Twitter. Wilbur tapped away at his keyboard.

"Yep. I posted it a few minutes ago," He smiled. The girl nodded to his words, placing her phone down on the table. "Should we watch it?"

Elinor teetered her head from side to side before nodding. Wilbur pulled up the tab to his YouTube account and clicked on the recent video titled, "I Made an Anniversary Vlog."

Elinor perked up in her seat, watching with intent. She hadn't gotten to see the entire video before.

[VIDEO]

The screen faded in from black to reveal Elinor and Wilbur standing side by side, laughing as they attempted to make themselves look more buff. The screen faded back to black and the words, Day One, appeared on the screen.

There was a cut to them in the car. "Hey chat," Wilbur began. "As you guys know, this is my girlfriend."

"He's right. I am his girlfriend," Elinor giggled, pointing to herself.

Wilbur smiled brightly. "This video is gonna be posted right after our one year anniversary!"

Elinor chimed in, beaming. "Wilbur and I are driving up to London right now. We're going on a three day trip since our anniversary is over the weekend."

"You make it sound like we're married," Wilbur laughed. Elinor's mouth slightly gaped and she jokingly punched his shoulder. "Elinor's hurting me, chat!"

The clip ended and cut to them walking into a tall building with duffel bags. "I don't think that we're allowed to have cameras in the lobby," Elinor whispered as they entered the hotel.

Wilbur held the camera close to his face. "Well, it's a good thing that I'm a crime boy, isn't it?"

The screen briefly went black. 'Turns out we actually couldn't have cameras in the lobby so I had to cut this out.'

There was a skip to them in the hotel room. Elinor was holding the camera this time, but she set it up on the dresser. "Alrighty, we made it. We got here a little bit later than expected, but the plan is to walk around a bit and maybe grab some dinner," She explained.

The clip flicked to the next which showed Elinor zooming in on Wilbur who stood in the bathroom, fixing his hair. The girl giggled and he quickly turned around. With a competitive smirk, he began charging at the girl, tackling her to the bed.

Elinor yelped and the scene ended in laughs.

The videos of them having dinner and running
around the city flashed by quickly. Wilbur and Elinor stood, facing the camera that was posted by the window. "That's all for today, but we'll see you guys tomorrow!" Wilbur signed off, placing his hand in front of the lens.

'Day Two.'

The screen opened up from the darkness to show a barely awake Wilbur. "Hello," He whispered groggily to the camera.