Our Clan of Three

This was inspired by a comment from Lokilover_018. I hope y'all like it. Warning! Contains lots of fluff and a birth scene!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I shake as I set the medical scanner down, the results of my latest test coming up... positive.

How will I tell Din? What will he think? Does he even want kids? 

I panicked, hyperventilating in my cot as I tried to think how I was going to tell Din. Eventually my breathing calmed down and I stepped out of my quarters, holding the medical scanner close. Din was out on a bounty run right now so I still had a while to think of a plan.

"How the hell am I going to tell him?" I whisper to myself.

"Tell him what?" Asks Din's modulated voice from behind me. I jump in surprise, whirling around with my small vibroblade drawn and at his throat.

"Good reflexes." He states. I pant softly and lower the blade, turning it off. I put it back in its sheath and breathe a sigh of relief.

"When did you get there?"

"Just now. Now, what're you going to tell to who?" 

"N-nothing!" I say, hiding the scanner behind my back.

"It's not nothing." Din says, snatching the scanner from me. I panic, trying to grab it back as he read the results.

"Love... is this...?" He asks, trailing off. I stop trying to fight it and slump forward, tears rolling down my face.

"Y-yes.." I whisper. 

"Really?" He asks, his voice holding a sliver of hope.

"Y-yes." I say softly, my hands hovering over my stomach.

"I'm gonna be a father?" He asks, the hope in his voice shining through. 

"Yes." I say, sniffling.

"Why're you crying love? This is great!" Din says, removing his helmet and lifting me up, kissing me deeply. I return the kiss, a little surprised by his behavior. He soon put me down, pulling back from the kiss. 

"What's wrong love?" He asks softly, holding my shoulders gently.

"I-I thought... you'd be more... upset... you're a bounty hunter. How is that any life to raise a child?" I ask softly.

"It's not. But if I get a big enough bounty I can set us up in a nice little house on Mandalore and we can settle down. I'll take occasional jobs to keep us on our feet. And how could I be upset? They're our little star. Our sweet little baby." Din says, his gloved hands resting on my flat stomach. I sniffle, wiping my eyes.

"Y-you'd really do that? You really think that?" I whimper. He nods.

"Of course love. This is our little miracle." Din says, kissing my forehead. I smile and nod softly.

"A little house on Mandalore does sound kinda nice." I whisper.

"And you are going to look so beautifully rounded with my child." He says, causing me to blush. He notices my blush and kisses my cheeks.

"I can't wait to meet our child." He whispers, pressing his forehead against mine. I smile and lean into his touch, kissing his nose.

"I can't wait either." I whisper, settling my hands over his.

~Timeskip!~

I smile softly, greeting my husband as he came in the door, the latest haul from his most recent job in hand. He removes his helmet and kisses my lips, setting the stuff down. I help him move the haul further into the house, setting the food stuff in the kitchen. I wobble back out to the living area and hug my husband, burying my face in his chestplate. 

"How's she doing?" Din asks softly. I set his gloved hands on my stomach, looking into his brown eyes.

"She's just fine... lively as ever." I whisper, feeling our daughter squirm under her father's touch.

"Our perfect little girl." Din whispers, rubbing my stomach gently before moving to close the door, removing his armor.

"How about we cuddle for a bit then I'll make dinner." Din says, guiding me to the couch and sitting me down, sitting beside me and holding me close. He wraps his arms around my waist, settling his hands on my stomach.

"My gorgeous girls." He whispers, kissing my neck. 

~~~~~~~

A couple months passed before it was finally time. Din rushed around the house, fretting about and putting the necessary stuff into a bag, slipping his helmet on. He picks me up and places me in front of him on the speeder, speeding off to the med center. 

He stops out front and picks me up, rushing into the med center. They rushed me to a delivery room, the med-droids circling the floating table in the center. They prepared me for the delivery, checking my dilation every few moments. Din stood by my side, his helmet off in front of the droids.

A few hours passed before I was completely dilated and ready for our daughter to finally arrive.

"Push ma'am." The droid commands. I bear down and cry out, feeling the stretch of the crowning. Din holds my hand gently, letting me squeeze his fingers when needed. I lean my head back against the pillows, panting heavily.

"Again ma'am." The droid says. I push again, sobbing at the pain. I throw my head back after the count and pant heavily, looking at Din with teary eyes. He brushes my hair out of my face and kisses my hand.

"You've got this." He whispers as the droid gives the next command. I cry out as I push, the pain almost unbearable as the head passed through. 

"You're doing so great love. The head's out." Din says, holding my hand gently.

"Push ma'am." The droid says in its monotone voice. I push, screaming at the pain of the shoulder slipping out. The droid carefully guides the rest of the baby out, her cries filling the room. I smile softly and throw my head back, panting heavily.

"It is a girl." The droid says, letting Din cut the cord before laying our daughter on my chest. I smile, panting heavily as tears trailed down my cheeks.

"She's beautiful." I whisper.

"She is. Just like her mother." Din says, gently stroking our daughter's cheeks before the droid took her away to get her weight and length. 

Several hours passed after the birth and I was laying in the recovery room, holding our daughter as she slept.

"What shall we name her?" Din asks softly.

"I was thinking Raoselan. I went searching through the little database of traditional mando'a names." I whisper.

"It's perfect. Our little Raoselan Djarin." Din says, his hand gently running over her small head. I smile and kiss his lips gently.

"We did it..." I whisper.

"We did. And you did amazing love." He whispers, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Our little clan of three." I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all liked it! Any and all ideas are welcome!

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy