A Quickie

Just a filler chapter for the Wounded series. Warning! NSFW (Not safe for work)! This oneshot was inspired by a comment from @Lunaxrosie33 on one of the previous chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I hum, walking around the cargo hold while I held the child in my arms. I hum softly, walking towards the sleeping pod, laying him on the mattress and shutting the compartment. I hum softly, watching as Din descended down the ladder.

"We're on the way to find an alleged Mandalorian to help me with the child."

"Okay. Sounds like a plan."

"In the meantime, I know a way to pass some time." He says, pinning me to the wall.

"D-Din... I just put the child down to sleep."

"Then you'll have to be quiet." He growls softly, tying my blindfold over my eyes. I hear his helmet drop to the ground and blush softly.

"Aren't you glad I came with? Otherwise you'd be so pent up." I joke softly.

"It is a plus." He says, kissing my neck roughly, his stubble scratching the sensitive skin. I undo the clasps for his pauldrons and breastplate, letting them fall to the floor. I remove his shirt and drop it next to the armor. My hands ran down his chest, slowly smoothing over his abdomen, my fingertips barely touching him. Din shudders softly, burying his face in my shoulder.

I reach his belt and start trying to undo it, fumbling for almost a full minute before giving up. 

"C-can you?" I ask softly. I hear Din let out a soft sigh.

"Ah ha." He chuckles breathily, expertly undoing his belt. I blush softly and pull down his pants, falling to my knees in front of him. I lean forward, kissing up his thigh until I reached his clothed bulge. I mouth at his clothed crotch, feeling his cock twitch. I smirk and suck lightly on his cock through the fabric, licking at where his pre-cum had soaked through.

"Fuck... (Y/N)..." He breathes, tangling his gloved fingers into my (H/C) locks. I pulled down his boxers, taking his cock in one hand while I mouthed at the underside of it. He groans, his grip on my hair tightening. I moan softly and take the tip into my mouth, sucking lightly. Din groans, pushing my head all the way down on his cock. I gag slightly, bracing myself with his thighs while I 'glared' up at him. He only chuckles.

"Sorry baby girl... I just couldn't help myself." He says, petting my hair gently. I smirk and bob my head slowly, dragging my tongue up and down the length of his cock teasingly. He moans softly, gripping my hair tightly.

"Fuck... such a naughty girl~" He moans, bucking his hips. I smirk, holding his hips tightly as I bobbed my head faster. I moan softly, shifting slightly on my knees. Din groans, tugging on my hair lightly.

I go down on his cock, taking it down my throat. Din lets out a low growl, bucking his hips slightly. I moan softly, starting to bob my head faster, running my tongue along the glands. Din groans, panting softly as he tightens his grip on my hair. 

"F-fuck... I'm gonna cum." He groans. I smirk and continue bobbing my head quickly, keeping my tongue pressed against the underside of his cock. Din presses my head down while rolling his hips, cumming down my throat. I swallowed what I could, the rest dribbling down my chin. Din let's go of my hair and I lean back, wiping my chin with my fingers before licking them off.

"Damn... that was... intense." He whispers. I blush and stand up, yelping in surprise when he picks me up, putting my legs around his muscular shoulders, leaning forward. I blush, feeling him pulling my pants down, carefully maneuvering them off before doing the same with my panties. He leans closer, his breath fanning over my lower half. He spreads my legs and leans in further, his tongue flicking against my clit. I gasp in surprise, blushing softly.

"You taste so good baby~" Din purrs, sucking lightly on my clit before licking my slit, sliding his tongue inside me. I moan softly, tangling my fingers in his hair. Din licked and sucked at my inside and clit, earning moans from me.

"F-fuck... D-Din..." I moan, tugging on his hair. He only hums softly before continuing to eat me out, his tongue flicking against my clit expertly. He moans softly and thrusts his tongue into me once more, his tongue thrusting as deep as it could go, flicking against my g-spot. I mewl, tugging on his hair.

"D-Din... r-right there..." I moan. He smirks against my sex and continued rubbing his tongue against that spot. I moan, my body trembling at his constant assault. He groans against my sex, his tongue withdrawing before he started to suck on my clit, his tongue expertly working me closer to my climax. I moan, wrapping my legs around his neck tightly, keeping him close to me. He groans and sucks harder, his tongue moving faster, causing the knit in my stomach to grow tighter. I moan.

"Din... I'm gonna cum." I whimper out. Din only smirks, moving his tongue faster, sucking harder. I moan, the knot snapping as I came, my body trembling from my climax. Din gently laps up my cum, being careful not to overstimulate me. He cleans up the mess and slowly lowers me, helping me back into my panties and pants. I pant softly and lean against him, nuzzling into his chest. Din chuckles and sits me down on a crate, the sound of his armor being put back on sounding through the room. 

"Thank you baby. You did so well. You're such a good girl, just for me." He whispers, removing my blindfold.

"Thank you... that was... intense." I whisper, kissing his gloved hand gently. I look at his helmeted head, smiling. 

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too..." He whispers, bumping his helmet against my forehead. I smile and stand on shaky legs, walking to the sleeping pod and opening it to see the child fast asleep. 

"Thank the gods." I whisper, looking over at Din and motioning him over.

"He's still sleeping. Thankfully." I whisper. He nods.

"He's a heavy sleeper." Din says, pulling me close and shutting the sleeper pod. He covers my eyes with his hand and removes his helmet, kissing me roughly. I moan into the kiss, smiling softly. Din pulls back and puts his helmet back on.

"Sorry. Your lips just looked so kissable." He says softly. I smile.

"It's fine." I whisper softly, blushing a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all liked it! I will be continuing this series with adventures with Cara Dune and others. Stay tuned for more.

Luv Y'all,
Aisly Daisy