Found

~(Y/N)’s POV~

I sit in the corner, sobbing and shaking violently.

“Why me?” I whisper, looking at the bruises on my hips and wrists.

“Hey, you… you’re up.” says one of the Masters. I nod shyly and wipe my eyes,taking a deep breath before walking into the room. Music started playing and I started dancing rather sexually, my hips swaying to the music while my hands roamed my body. All while I made eye contact with the client.

“Closer.”He says. I nod and drop of my knees, crawling to the edge of the stage.

“Closer young one, don’t you understand the word? Stupid bitch.” He says. The words hurt me deeply but I only continued dancing, climbing off the stage and crawling towards the client.

“What a good little whore.” He says, unzipping his pants. Before I got to him, a loud gunshot rang through the room and I looked to see the client was dead. I turn towards the source of the sound to see a man dressed in shiny armor. He aimed his blaster and I flinched, curling into a little ball. He fired and the shot grazed my arm, hitting its intended target behind me. I sob, clutching my new wound. The man walked towards me.

“You want out?” He asks, extending a hand. I nod frantically, taking his hand shakily. He pulls me close.

“Hold on.” He says as the jetpack on his back fired up and we took off through a hole in the roof.

“What’s your name kid?”

“(Y-Y/N)... (Y/N) (L/N).”

“I’m going to take you to a far better place, okay (Y/N)?” He asks. I only nod and bury my face in his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk through the covert silently, holding my reward from my most recent hunt, heading straight for the armorer’s room. She finished hammering out a new chestpate while I sat down, placing my rewards on the table. A nod of acknowledgement was exchanged while she finished up her piece, placing it on the Mandalorian it belonged to. The Mandaloiran thanked her and walked out of the room.

She turns towards me and walks to the small table, sitting down. She then examined my rewards, a brick of beskar and 500 imperial credits.

“This was gathered in the Great Purge… it is good it is back with the tribe.” She says, examining the brick.

“A pauldron would be in order.”

“I would be honored.” I whisper.

“I will craft the excess into whistling birds.”

“Reserve some for the foundlings.” I say softly.

“As it should always be. The foundlings are the future… This is the way.”

“This is the way.” I repeat, watching as she hammered the beskar into its shape. 

Once the pauldron was fully formed and the whistling birds were formed, she walked over to me, carefully placing the shining beskar onto my left shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh, sitting at the ledge of the canyon while waiting for my target. Supposedly this was one of the most difficult jobs. I load a stun round into my rifle and aim at the mouth of the canyon, looking through the scope while I waited patiently. The target’s face came into view and I took aim, making the shot as he tried to speed away.

I climb onto my own speeder and speed down the canyon, collecting the target before speeding back to my ship. I cuff the target and place him in the back of my ship, noticing a metal glint off in the distance before I closed the ramp. I furrow my brow and leave the ship, closing the ramp behind me. I mount my speeder and speed towards the glint.

Once I arrived, I saw a man in beskar armor similar to my own collapsed in the sand. Another mandalorian. I hear a coo and look to see a little green creature next to the mandalorian.

“What are you?” I ask softly, picking up the creature. It only coos again.

“Let’s get you guys to my ship.” I whisper, lifting the Mandalorian’s prone body onto my speeder bike while I held the green being close to my chest, speeding back to my ship. I open the ramp, seeing my prisoner wreaking havoc. I growl softly and push him into the carbonite freezing machine, activating it. He became encased in the metal and I slid him onto the line with the others. I then go over to the Mandalorian and the creature.

“He’s dehydrated little one. I’ll leave some water by him for when he wakes up. I gotta collect this bounty.” I say, going above deck to the pilot’s chair.

I set a course for the planet my guild was on, setting the ship to auto pilot before going back below deck, checking in on the mandalorian I found. He was sitting up, the empty canister of water in his hand.

“Sorry to take you away from that planet. I saw you and figured I’d help a fellow mando’ad out.” I say, not realizing I slipped to speaking Mando’a. 

“Thanks. Thought, when you’re done, I’d like to go back to my ship please.”

“Of course. Do you think the child is hungry? I have some fresh frogs.”

“He’s always hungry.” The mandalorian says with a chuckle.

“One frog it is.” I say, grabbing the frog and handing it to the child. The child put the frog in its mouth and proceeded to swallow it whole. I look at the child and back at the Mandalorian. He only shrugs, watching the child.

This is gonna be a fun ride.’ I think to myself.