Mando Headcanons Part 2

Just some more Mando headcanons for your enjoyment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Din doesn't drink much, as a result, he's a lightweight. He can handle about half a cocktail before getting tipsy. Two cocktails to get absolutely shit-faced. And he's a clingy, emotional drunk. He'll cling to your arm the while ranting and rambling about his past, sometimes getting sappy and crying. Sometimes he gets giggly, which is adorable. But the next day, he doesn't remember shit and you don't dare fill in the blanks, keeping the cute moments to yourself.

Din is very territorial. He loves leaving his mark on you, whether that be bite marks or hickeys, or even both. And if he find another being flirting with you, he just walks up behind you and looms there, his very presence scaring away the flirter.

Din wouldn't care how terrible you are at something (it, playing an instrument) he'll just sit there and cheer you on.

Din enjoys using knives during sex. Something about marking up his partner just turns him on to the max.

Din cannot dance. He tries, he really does, but he can't. But he loves swaying with you while listening to the sounds of the Crest.

Din runs warm in terms of body temperature. So, one day when the ship's heating cuts out, you decide to crawl into bed with him, not knowing how warm her was until he pulled you flush against him, his bare chest pressed against your clothed one, the warmth of his skin almost burning your cold body. You subconsciously snuggle closer while Din wraps his arms around you, keeping you close to him.

Din is super self conscious, so, when you two get married and he gets to show you his face for the first time, he almost has a panic attack, scared that you wouldn't like how he looks.

Din is in control 99% of the time so occasionally he enjoys relinquishing control. Especially in the bedroom. He was hesitant at first when you suggested it but once you guys tried it he figured out that he enjoys it... he enjoys it a lot. (What I'm trying to say is peg din djarin 2021)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which ones would you guys like to see made into oneshots? (Drunken Mando is already a oneshot)

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy