Mando Headcanons

I will be adding to these as I come up with more. So, keep an eye out for more Mando Headcanons!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Din literally loves when you wear his clothes. He loves seeing how they hang loosely off your body (or how form-fitting if you're curvy) it fills him with a sense of pride seeing his chosen partner wearing something of his.

Seeing you fight/completely destroy someone is a complete turn-on for him. Even better when you two are sparring as you do the whole take someone out using the black widow thigh grab. He is 100% down for being choked by your thighs. You could hold a knife to this man's throat and he'd fuck you later for it.

He doesn't care about size, scars, stretch marks, etc. He'll kiss your scars, stretch marks, etc during spicy times or even just during cuddles, just to show you how much he loves them.

He brings you little things from bounty hunts. Like a shiny pebble or even something small from a shop like a little pin. He also brings you random weapons like knives. Especially intricately designed ones.

Din has a breeding kink. Ever since you started talking about getting married and starting a family, Din has imagined you with a baby bump. Or how you'd look, begging for him to cum inside and get you pregnant.

Din loves seeing you playing with Grogu and imagining how you'd interact with your own children.

He loves how you interact with him. How you care about his creed and how it doesn't affect you when you know you can't see his face. You were curious for a long time but you dropped it when Din kept explaining his creed. He secretly wants to break creed for you but he knows he'll just wait until you two get married before that happens.

When Din has a nightmare, he instinctively clings to you. No matter what. And you don't mind. You help him come back to reality, and he loves it. He loves when you coddle him. Holding his head in your lap while you pet his hair, whether you can see him or not. He loves it when you hum to get him back to sleep, and sometimes he'll force himself to stay awake just to hear more of your humming.

Din will call you 'kid' or 'starlight' sometimes. Sometimes he even slips into Mando'a and calls you 'cyar'ika', 'cyare', 'mesh'la', or (if married) 'Riduur'. All terms of endearment. And he doesn't know that, for these reasons, you took up learning Mando'a. Just to learn his language.

After Luke took Grogu, Din hasn't been the same. It wrecked him to lose Grogu after all the times they had spent together. You often catch him crying silently while in the sleeping pod. You keep to yourself until he approaches you, breaking down while he holds you close, whispering for you not to leave him. Begging you to never leave him. And all you can do is just hold the strong bounty hunter in your arms and comfort him, reassuring him that you were by his side forever, no matter what.

Din is touch-starved, but also so not used to people touching him that flinching away from touches has become the norm. At first you roll with it, before deciding to test the boundaries. You start by gently brushing your hand across his arm. When he stops flinching away, and starts brushing against you whenever he can, that's when you decide to move in, carefully holding his hand in the cockpit while he sits there, reading charts. You interlace your fingers with his gloved one, feeling his hand for rigid before he slowly relaxed into the touch, running his thumb across your knuckles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all liked these! Which ones should I turn into oneshots? And are there any that you guys have that you would like me to add?

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy