His Perfect Partner

This one was requested by worldsbestfangirl ! Warning! Contains smut, pregnancy kink, and some fluff!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sigh, leaning back against the interior of the ship, rubbing my stomach gently. The ramp lowers, revealing Din with a hand over his vambrace. He lowers his hand and walks into the ship, hitting the button on the interior of the ship to close the ramp. He pulls off his helmet, his brown eyes landing on me. He stalks over, practically pouncing on me. Din kisses me gently, one hand resting on my hip while the other rests on my bump gently, fingers rubbing little circles to soothe the child inside me.

"How was the hunt?" I ask softly, looking up into his eyes.

"Uneventful... unfortunately, he got away." Din says with a sigh, a slight pout on his lips. I smile softly and run my fingers through his hair.

"You'll get him tomorrow if he doesn't jump planet today." I say reassuringly, gently caressing his face. Din smiles and kisses the palm of my hand, his brown eyes landing on my (E/C) orbs. His gaze flickers down to my stomach before he drops to his knees, kissing my rounded belly.

"You look so beautiful round with my child." He whispers, lifting up my tunic and kissing the taught skin beneath. I blush and run my fingers through his hair.

"I can't wait until they're born." I whisper, looking down at Din.

"Just thirty more weeks love." Din says, standing up and lifting me off my feet. He carries me to the sleeping pod and lays me down on the mattress.

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one who has to carry them." I tease, looking up at Din, seeing a hunger in his eyes that I was all too familiar with.

"Whatever you're thinking of doing, be careful." I say. He rolls his eyes and kisses my jaw gently.

"That's the plan, love." He purrs against my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. I blush and relax my muscles, gazing into Din's gorgeous brown eyes. He smirks and lifts up my tunic, pushing it just past my slight bump.

"Gods, you look so gorgeous, and you'll just keep getting more beautiful as our child grows." Din whispers, his breath fanning over my lower abdomen. He quickly sheds his armor, removing his tunic and climbing on top of me.

"I-I'm not sure that s-sex is safe to the child." I stuttered, blushing when I saw his bulge.

"I read up on it earlier. It's perfectly safe." Din says, rubbing circles on my hip with his thumb. I blush and look up at him.

"You've been doing research?" I say, a slight joking tone in my voice.

"Of course. Anything to help you be more comfortable through this pregnancy." Din says, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"I won't do anything unless you specifically say you're okay with it." Din says, looking me in the eyes. I nod and lean back against the pillows.

"So, are you alright with this?" He asks, hooking his fingers in the waistband of my pants. I nod and lift my hips to help him remove my pants. Din then hooks his fingers in the waistband of my panties, looking up at me for permission. I nod and shudder as the cool air hits my damp sex.

"Fuck love... you're already so wet for me." Din purrs, dipping an ungloved finger into my wet sex. I tense up at the sudden intrusion before allowing myself to relax completely, panting softly as Din pumped his finger in and out of me.

"Kriff, seeing you just standing there in the ship with your baby bump..." Din trails off, a light blush littering his cheeks. I smirk softly and move my leg, rubbing my knee between his legs, earning a groan from Din.

"Is that why you practically pounced on me today?" I ask teasingly.

"Gods, yes. You're so gorgeous, round with my child... The thoughts of it just... does ungodly things to me." Din growls, nipping at my neck as he sank a second finger into me. I moan softly, biting my lip to try to keep the noises in.

"Let me hear you." Din whispers against my ear, removing his fingers from me and bringing them to his lips. I blush, watching as he licked his fingers clean, groaning quietly.

"You taste so good love." He says, undoing his pants and pulling them down just enough to free his cock.

"Ready love?" Din asks softly, gazing into my eyes. I nod, spreading my legs wider- if possible- to allow Din better access. He presses the blunt head of his cock against my entrance and pushing in with one swift thrust. I mewl, my hands flying up to grip his shoulders. Din groans as my nails dig into the firm skin of his shoulders, rolling his hips against mine. I moan, throwing my head back as he started to thrust into me with a steady rhythm. Din grunts softly as he thrusts into me, slowly picking up the pace. I mewl when he found my g-spot, aiming his thrusts at that point every time, edging me closer to my already building orgasm.

"Fuck love... m'not gonna last long." Din groans, thrusting roughly while he gripped my hips at an almost bruising strength. I moan and clench around him, gripping his shoulder tightly while my nails dug into his skin. Din growls and thrusts harder, going deeper into me, if possible. I mewl loudly, throwing my head back against the pillows.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum soon." Din whispers, panting heavily.

"M-me too." I whimper, raking my nails down his back which earned a hiss from Din. He groans and thrusts faster, losing his rhythm as he chases his orgasm. I moan, a knot forming in my lower stomach. Din thrusts roughly, soft moans falling from his lips. I mewl, feeling the knot grow tighter and tighter until it snapped. I gasp out Din's name as I came, my body trembling with the waves of my orgasm. Din groans and thrusts faster, giving one final thrust before he came, hot ropes of cum filling me up to the brim.

Din gives a few more thrusts before pulling out, panting heavily. I whine softly at the loss and pant heavily, the high of my orgasm slowly dying down. Din climbs off the bed and pulls his pants and boxers back up, buttoning and zipping them up. I watch as he walks to the refresher, the water running for a second before he walks back out with a warm washcloth. Din gently cleans up the mess between my legs, placing a towel underneath me. He then climbs into the sleeping pod and holds me against him, his hands resting on my stomach.

"You did so great love. You're so amazing, just for me." He whispers, sinking down the mattress and kissing my bump. He caresses the skin gently, kissing over the stretch marks that had started forming there. He buries his face into the skin, closing his eyes and placing a few kisses here and there.

"You're so perfect... just for me. My perfect Riduur. Ner mesh'la Riduur." Din whispers, his breath fanning over my stomach gently.

"Ner Kar'ta. So beautifully round with our verd'ika. You're going to be an amazing buir." Din whispers, slipping into mando'a with every sentence. I blush and smile, running my fingers through his hair.

"You'll be an amazing buir as well." I whisper, closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all liked it. If you have a request please leave it in the Mando Headcanons chapter!

Riduur- Spouse
Ner Mesh'la Riduur- My Beautiful Spouse
Ner Kar'ta- My heart
Verd'ika- little soldier (A term of endearment for children in mando'a)
Buir- mother/father

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy