Adding to the Collection

This is from my Mando headcanons! The one where Din bring (Y/N) shiney things from his hunts! Enjoy! Thank you FlashLox for the request!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I hum softly, sitting on the ship with Grogu in my lap, watching as his wide eyes slowly fell shut. I smile and gently place him in his pod, letting the egg-shaped orb close around him. I hop down the ladder and look at the ramp which was raised, a soft sigh leaving my lips. I couldn't wait to see my riduur, he's been on a hunt for two weeks now and, honestly, I'm going a little stir-crazy without him near me.I grab my repair kit and walk over to the only panel in the ship that I hadn't touched within the past two weeks. 

A few hours later, the ramp hissed as it lowered, revealing Din standing by the end of it, a hand over his vambrace. He walks onto the ship, his leather boots barely making a sound even with the weight of his armor and muscular form. I walked over to him, shutting the ramp behind him before removing the beskar helmet he so loved. I smile at the sight of my riduur's face, kissing his chapped lips tenderly. He returns the kiss, a soft smirk forming against my lips. After a moment, we broke the kiss, leaning back for air. Din reaches into his bag, pulling out a collection of shiny rocks and a couple of new knives for my collection. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Riduur, you shouldn't have." I say, walking over to the crate that held my collection of pebbles. I gently place the rocks with the rest of my collection, closing the crate before examining the knives. I test the weight of the first one, loving the way the metal shifted in color depending on the angle with which the light hit it. I toss it up in the air lightly before catching it and tossing it into the nearest crate which I had drawn a target on for fun. It hit dead center, earning an almost evil smirk from me. I admire the second one, admiring the jewel embedded in the hilt before testing the weight and throwing it into the crate which it hit right next to the first knife.

"Perfect. Thank you cyare." I say, kissing Din's cheek.

"Maybe we could test the sharpness of their blades tonight, Riduur." Din purrs, his hands resting on my waist. I blush, realizing what he meant by that.

"M-maybe." I stutter, blushing brightly. Din chuckles and rocks from side to side as he holds me close to his body. I lean my head against the cool beskar of his chestplate, resting my hands on his pauldrons, feeling the tiny scratches and knicks that riddled the metal.

"How's the kid?" Din asks. 

"Sleeping currently. I put him down for a nap a couple hours ago." I say, looking up at Din. He nods and leads me over to the sleeping pod, laying me down before removing his armor. I watched as he removed the heavy metal with ease, piling it on top of the ruined cloak he wore all the time. Din locks eyes with me as he removes the last piece of armor, leaving him in nothing but his flight suit. I smile, pressing myself against the wall of the pod, letting him slide in next to me. I scoot so I was up against his muscular chest, burying my face in the fabric of his flight suit. Din chuckles softly.

"Did you miss me that much?" He jokes lightly. I only nod, breathing in and letting my body relax at the comforting smell. Din presses a kiss to the top of my head, a smile on his lips.

"I missed you too, starlight." He whispers, running his fingers through my (H/L) hair. I lean back and tug off the top half of the flight suit, tossing it across the room. My eyes wandered down his chest, seeing all the scars and the tattoo that was slowly becoming fuller. The skull of the mythosaur filled with little hatch marks, each one marking a kill. I admire his muscular form, my hands roaming his shoulders, tracing the pattern of the tattoos there.

"I'll help you with this later." I say, ghosting the tips of my fingers over the mythosaur.

"I appreciate it starlight." Din whispers, his fingers tangled in my (H/C) locks. I smile and kiss his most recent scar. 

"This the only wound you received?" I ask softly, eying the red scar.

"Surprisingly, yes." Din says, his tone a little surprised.

"I'd hate to see the other guy." I joke, burying my face in his warm chest.

"He definitely got it worse than me." Din states, his hands moving down my head to the nape of my neck where he traced the singular tattoo I had. A simple tattoo, done by the armorer shortly after Din and I got married. Din's name in Mando'a, a permanent reminder of who I belong to.

"What's wrong Riduur? You normally only trace that when you're thinking really hard about something." I say softly, looking up at Din.

"I'm just thinking about what'd it be like to start a family of our own." Din whispers, his free hand running down my back and moving to rest on my flat stomach.

"How amazing you'd look, round with my child." He whispers, earning a blush from me.

"Well, maybe after we return Grogu to the Jedi we can try for a child." I say, moving one hand to cover Din's larger one. He smiles.

"Really?"

"Of course. I've been thinking about what'd it be like to have a family with you, too." I whisper, smiling up at my Riduur. He grins from ear to ear and kisses me deeply.

"Then we shall try once Grogu has been returned to his people." Din says, his eyes crinkled at the corners with how wide he was smiling.

"Deal." I whisper, kissing his cheek. Din kisses my forehead and pulls me close to him, resting his chin on my head.

"Rest now love." He whispers, rubbing my back gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all liked it! I will he fulfilling requests as they come in. A have a few other headcanon requests then I'll move onto personal requests!

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy