Father. Pt.2🍋

Tomura's POV.

We went up to our room and as soon as I shut the door behind up i was slammed against it "what the hell!" He yelled."Why are we staying over!?" I growled "files."he groaned "if I stay here 1 more minute I'll kill you! We are leaving" he yelled "we are staying!" I yelled he huffed "I hate it here he's so full of hi-" I cut him off "Hey I know but bear with it" I said he sighed nodding.

We walked down onto the patio looking out at the moon he heard his father calling for him so he went inside."I could get used to this.." I said quietly he slid the door open and slammed it closed "Fuck! Wh-" I grabbed him by his tie pulling him to me wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him pattionetly.

He gasped slightly kissing me back pattionetly wrapping his hands around my waist pulling me up off the  floor the softly pulling me down.I pulled away softly both of us breathing slightly heavy "Its okay" I said he looked off in a trance "S-Sorry-" I choked out he smashed his lips onto mine I grabbed onto his arms as he pressed me against the railing running his hands into my hair lightly tugging on it.I hummed in pleasure as I let him use me to get rid of pain.We kissed for a while pattionetly and yet sweetly.We pulled away close and phanting he pressed his forehead against mine " Thank you.." he said "Couldn't get enough of the Tomura love?" I asked we both snickered slightly."Wanna go back inside?" He asked I nodded we both went back up to his room and sighed."So how was that kiss?" He smirked I groaned and rolled over "Your the one who kissed me again scar patch" he huffed "Your eyes were begging me to" he laughed I rolled back "they were not!" I yelled he looked into my eyes."They're doing it right now" he smirked.We leaned closer our lips lightly touching "Fucking kiss m-" he smashed his lips onto mine slightly I mewled lightly.I ran my hands into his hair and tugged he growled I smirked feeling his hand grip on my waist.I pulled away "Don't loose your cool Touya~" his eyes seemed to flare a blue flame.He slammed his lips onto mine pushing my legs up and getting inbetween them pulling my wrists down.I felt vulnerable and like prey it felt good.

He grinded roughly onto me as mewles slipped my lips frantically, He gripped the back of my hair pulling me off the bed, he sat on the edge."Suck." He growled I blushed and frantically crawled over inbetween his legs nusseling into his thigh he gripped my hair tugging me up "What did I say?" He growled "Suck your c-Ah!-cock!" I struggled out he smirked and threw me back down I unbuckled his belt pulling his suit trousers down and saw the bulge I tired not to look at earlier.

I blushed and licked my lips sucking and licking on the fabric of his boxers as he smirked putting his hand in my hair massaging my head.I looked up as him opening my mouth he smirked spitting into my mouth I smiled pulling his boxers down letting the spit fall onto his tip he tensed feeling it.I licked from his base to the tip "Your so slow" he laughed I smirked taking his dick all the way into my throat he gripped my head "f-FucK!~" he moaned I came back up gagging and smiling.Hearing him loose control made my body get hotter and hotter.He phanted "Shit..." he breathlessly said as I smiled my tounge poking out on his tip."Did I wear you out Touya?~" The blue flame flashesd in his eyes brighter and more dangerous than before.He grabbed my head forcing me to go up and down taking him fully in each time.I soon started to enjoy the slight fear and pleasure moaning onto his dick.

He pulled me off as I gagged and gasped which made him grin he caressed my cheek kissing my lips pattionetly.I melted into the kiss and stood sitting on his lap kissing down his neck biting down and leaving marks scattered along his neck and shoulders.

He pinned me down practically ripping off all my clothes I covered myself feeling embarrassed.He smirked "Now now don't hide yourself Shigiraki~" I shivered as I let myself stop struggling and give into ecstasy.

He grinned leaning down and kissing and licking at my nipples until they were hard I was embarrassed to say the least being so exposed.He then flipped me over pushing my head into the bed I gripped the sheets tightly at the feeling of his tounge circling my hole.I moaned softly as he slowly pushed his tounge inside which only caused more moans to spill out my mouth.He slapped my ass after pulling away causing me to squeak he snickered and I gritted at my teeth.

He ran his thumb over my entrance causing me to shudder and grip the sheets.He flipped me back over grinning at my face as I looked away feeling my blush increase.

My eyes widened feeling his tip at my entranceI couldn't wait any longer grinding softly onto it.He snickered "So needy~" I moaned in response "Please Touya~" he grinned widely and rammed into me I bit the sheets trying to muffle my moans as he fucks into me like a wild animal I felt so fucking good I couldn't stop moaning.

He gripped my throat grinning as I got muffled and he smirked slowing down I whined licking his hand and taking a finger into my mouth sucking softly.He melts at the sight as I blush and pounds back inside it felt so good.He leaned down as I clawed at his back "Dabi!!~" He bit onto my eat going faster "Ah!~" He deeply moaned into my ear making me more aroused.He smirks feeling my dick twitch against him he grips it jerking me off as I kiss him roughly bitting his lip to muffle myself "Tomura~" i couldn't hold on and my eyes blurred with tears of pleasure as I came all over the both of us he sped up helping my orgasm as he moaned into my ear.I flipped us riding him and pressing our foreheads together looking deep into his eyes and no where else he moaned lowly and I felt him cum inside me I kept going until he finished his orgasm.

Dabis's POV.

Tomura goes limp into my chest and I hold him "Felt that good hm?"  He couldn't even speak but slowly pull himself off my dick feeling my cum run out onto me I grinned as he kissed me weakly I smirked and soon cleaned up after us.