🍓Cold

Dabi's POV.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as i'd just heard we'd be sleeping with a 'buddy' as it was going to be cold as balls.Its winter and im fine because cold doesn't effect me.But i could see everyone freezing their tits off i sighed and looked at the shitty list.

Tomura And Dabi

I groaned as i saw him come out of his room he was wrapped in two blankets tighly he was shivering and his teeth chattered.He saw me looking at him "Its fucking freezing.Not like you'd notice" i snickered lightly as i spoke once more "So who's room will we stay in?" He thought for a second "You have a bigger bed so i can get away from you more" i nodded and we walked toward my room.I got inside and took off my shirt "What the fuck put your clothes back on!" I heard Tomaru yell "Relax chapped lips i cant sleep with my shirt on" i heard him groan as he got on."Jesus your bed is warm!" He said as he got inside i snickered and got in after him.I lay facing him "Touch me and ill kill you." He said facing away from me.Soon we lay in scielence i could hear his teeth still chattering and his body shivering.I sighed lightly and scooted toward him stabling my head up with one arm."What the hell are you-" i gripped his hip with my other hand and pulled him toward me my arm wrapping around his waist."You were cold dont try and deny it and i cant sleep with you fucking shivering and your teeth clanking.".I heard him sigh happily as he stopped shivering slightly he turn to face me.And soon nussled into my chest my eyes widened in suprise "Tell anyone and i'll kill you." I snickered.I ran my hand through his hair a little mewl came out his mouth as he fell asleep.

Tomaru's POV.

I woke up really warm and comfortable it felt safe a feeling im not used to.I realised the events of the night before and also realised i was deeply buried into his chest i managed to get up lightly on my elbows.His black hair lay messily and his eyes shut his chest softly rising,I bit my lip anxiously and lent down.Soon my lips colided with his in a soft peck soon i quickly pulled away

"I'm awake you know"