🍋Forgive Me

Dabi's POV.

Me and chapped lips got into a fight and i said 'worthless idiot' he hasnt talked to me in 2 days.I hate the fuck wit but..I dont have anyone to annoy or talk to and i feel horrible.I want to make it up to him but how? And thats how i found myself in Toga's room."Hm..well do you think he's worthless?" I quickly with no thought responded "no..but he called me a barbque!" She laughed softly."Just let him know your sorry and you dont with he's worthless and that he's worshipful you know?" I nodded and thought how i should approach this.I nodded to myself thanking her and made my way out to Tomura's room i soon got inside i knew if i'd have knocked he'd have ignored it.He turned to look at me and the realised soon looking away pretending i was invisible.I closed the door grabbing his face in my hand i grabbed his hand "please just..watch.." i said.I let his face go and kissed his hand kissing up his wrist to his elbow i lifted his shirt over his head.He looked confused and embarassed,I soon kissed up his arm to his shoulder up his neck he got goose bumps as soon as my lips hit his skin.I kissed everywhere along his torso kissing over his belly button and nipples he ghasped when i did.I kissed all over his arms and soon softly sat him onto his bed.

Tomura's POV.

This cant be happening no way i hell! I-Is..Is Dabi worshipping me?!

Dabi's POV.

I knew i was embarassed like hell but there was no way i could stop i had to let him know i was sorry i took off his socks and blushed as i looked at his belt."Fuck it..." i whispered and started unbuckling his belt i heard him lightly sqeak when i touched his belt.I undid it and pulled down his trousers.I lifted his leg kissing his feet up to his ankles then knees to his thighs.Kissing his upper inner thigh goose bumps rose on his skin i looked at the remaining clothing.I placed my fingers on the waist band of his boxers."D-Dabi! I-I get it okay! Jesus i didnt think i was that important to you!" I went red "I didnt mean what i said i need to show you im sorry i need to worship you and show you that you arnt worthless to me...".He smiled softly butterflies rose in my chest quickly he softly removed his hands and i pulled down his boxers.I blushed as i took ahold of his penis,He was hard which only made me blush more i kissed all over his body soon blushing as i kissed up the base of his cock.I heard his breath hitch "fuck.." i soon kissed his tip softly i finally looked up at him his face was pink and his hand softly in my hair.I let my tounge peak out dragging it over his slit.He groaned "I'm Sorry.." i said trailing my tounge back and forth over his slit.He grunted "It's alright D-Dabi" i smiled lightly taking him all into my mouth he moaned lowly "Fuck..Dabi..Good boy.." i blushed and started bobbinng my head feeling a rush at the praise.I soon got a rythm of bobbing my head "Good boy...Yeah..Mhn..." i blushed i messaged his balls giving a big lick up his base curling my tounge around his dick."U-Use my face" i managed to get out through my embarassment.His grip tightened on my hair my hands immediately went behind my back.He slowly started bobbing my head on himself slowly forcing his cock further down my throat."Mng...yes good boy look up at me" i looked up batting my eyes lashes "Oh your being so good..If you make me cum i'll forgive you" i soon slammed my head onto his cock.His head jearked up i forced my head down ignoring my gag.Until my lips touched his stomoch he held my head there "Shit!" He came i gagged as it ran right down my throat.I swallowed it down licking him clean he ran his fingers through my hair "you didnt have to swallow" he laughed softly."You tasted really good i couldnt resist.." i blushed he smirked "I never knew you could be this cute Dabi" i blushed.

"Only for you"