Cum Slut 🍋

No one's POV.

Dabis quirk had been acting out lately it started on a mission to infiltrate UA high but Dabi's quirk kept going off uncontrolled.This is why the league sent Dabi to sleep in the basement as they didnt want a huge blue flame waving the police to their location.He for extra predation had to be shackled to his bed in came is went off it wasn't close to Dabi and wouldn't kill him.

Tomura's POV.

"Can I go check on Dabi I feel bad" Toga whined "No it's too dangerous for you" I said honestly causing her to huff."He's our freind!" Twice added "fine I'll go!" I growled and opened the steel latch walking down into the cold basement.I got down the wooden creaky stairs "Oi" I called and then I saw him lazily leant against the metal barred head board.Hands cuffed to it the growled at me lightly "Fuck you" he spat "You know this is for your own good" I said sheepishly."Un-cuff me!" He spat "why should I do that?" I asked raising an eyebrow "i- fuck sake I gotta jerk off man!" He growled and I snickered "really?" I said amusement lining my words."Fuck off! Hurry up!" He yelled and I raised my hands in defeat walking over.I took his chains off and he leapt up running to the bathroom a snickerd slightly at his eagerness.

I started to change the sheets on his bed and took them up stairs to the laundry room.After I came back down I saw he was still in the bathroom I walked over about to say something when I heard groans."Fuckk.." I bit my lip hearing the lewd noise of him jerking off I slammed the door open and I saw him covering his dick "what the hell!?"he yelled I smirked and walked out.

Dabi's POV.

That dickhead just left and closed the door to the basement did he wanna see my dick or something!? I growled slamming the bathroom door and started to jerk off again faster trying to get this over with.I heard the basement door open and the bathroom door slammed open again I continued to jerk off ignoring him."F-Fuck off I'm b-busy!" I yelled one hand gripping the edge of the toilet he threw a magazine at me."G-Girls dont-Fuck- girls sont do it for me" I admitted seeing it was a bunch of naked chicks.He rolled his eyes and snickers "Your so pathetic man" I felt my dick twitch fuck why now.He raised an eyebrow at me "What? Can the villain not get his pathetic dick off how embarrassing" he spat my dick pulsed and I jolted going faster and faster.He walked over and I groaned as he leant over me "Good boy Dabi~" he fake moaned into my ear.My head whipped back "H-Holy shit" I breathlessly groaned.This asshole was gonna make me cum at this rate,"oh? A praise and degration kink?" He questioned and I didnt make eye contact I closed my eyes jerking off as a rhythmic pace.I felt him slap away my hand and a growl ripped from my throat as i felt something squeeze my dick i jolted seeing him put a pocket ring on me "N-" he cut me off "Get up" he said and I whined.Soon following him to my bed he gripped my wrists roughly and cuffed them again.I pulled on them as they made a satisfying jingle he leant forward and I frantically tried to unbutton his shirt.His nails dug and scratched up my stomoch causing me to jolt.He then turned me around making me hold onto the bars of the bed he then leant onto me his crotch flush with my ass."No cumming until I tell you got it?"he said I nodded and he slipped of the cock ring.Immedietly I came all over the bed as a guttural moan ripped out my throat he hissed slapping my ass causing me to jolt "What did I say!"he yelled gripping my throat I flinched biting my lip.He grabbed me pushing my head into my cum on the sheets as he sat on my body making me fall right into it."Clean it.I just changed these." He growled and I felt my dick get hard again from the roughness."you cant even do the one thing I asked you too!?" He growled and I whimpered feeling embarrassed as hell.He pulled me up smirking at my cum covered face, he stroked my cheek "so pretty~" he cooed causing me to melt and lean into his hand."Can you make me cum?"he asked and I bit my lip nodding.He pushed me against the bars my back shivering from their cold temperature.He was over me unbuckling his belt I knew where this was going and it only made me more excited.He placed his dick at my lips "Fucking open it."he growled and I did quickly letting him slowly enter "Dont be stupid use your mouth" he said his hand weaving into my hair.I nodded slowly sucking onto my boss looking up at him he grinned "Good job~" he whispered lightly and pleasantly scratching softly into my hair.I whined softly and started to use my tounge more bobbing back and forth.He grunted "f-faster- right there-" he groaned as I started going faster sloppy drool dripping down my chin.I hummed onto his dick slowly trying to take more inside my mouth as I could fit."Do you want a reward?" He asked and I nodded violently he reached back stroking my dick causing me to jump.And take him in further "Shit."he spat thrusting into my mouth causing me to scream and choke "Good boy keep going" he said caringly I felt it in my throat.I hummed continuing "Shit I'm gonna cum soon" he warned which only made me go faster and suck harder feeling his dick twitch inside my mouth excited me."shit okay I'm cumming!-" he groaned and pulled out cumming all over my face."Yes-Yes-Ah!" He moaned and rode out his high as I came from seeing my boss so lewdly.We phanted for minute until he sat on my lap exhausted "Good bitch.hah.."he phanted i cried tears of pleasure nusseling into his neck.

Authors note: Thank you livlivlife17
For the ship suggestion I am looking for more ship/kink ideas so let me know sorry this one took so long!