Infiltration pt2🍋

Dabi's POV.

So now I'm infront of the Hero doors with Shoto is ridiculous costumes waiting for my 'date'.

We chose to be vampires, the stiff fabric almost choking me itched alot.

I caught a glimpse of Chapped lips-

He was a merman? His face, hair and chest were covered in pastels,glitter and jewels.His skin had fake light blue scales on it and a white oversized shirt open lazily tucked into his trousers.

My throat seemed dry and I was slightly frozen? "Really barbeque?" He asked I snapped out of it and glared at him as we saw Momo come up to us.

She was a cat if you could call it that?

We stepped Into the hall, Toga and Twice were still in the car but we didnt care our plans were falling into action.

Soon we saw the dance floor littered with Shotos students he stiffened,I knew he'd make a strong emotional connection so I leaned over."They worship our father.Do you realise what he did?" Shoto stiffened further as his regretful eyes soon flared with rage though to anyone else it'd seem calm.

He took Momo off to the arranged dance floor spot and me and chapped lips went to ours.

We soon started to dance "You look.uh.good" he raised an eyebrow at me "is that your sad excuse of flirting?"he asked.

I glared but then though of a better idea I pulled him closer "is it working?" I asked slightly biting on my bottom lip.He choked slightly and looked down at our feet "Wow? Never thought the big and great league of villian would get shy?"I teased.He gripped me tighter and I tipped his chin with my hand smirking as I looked into those ruby eyes.

The bathroom door slammed open as I followed a furious Tomura, "where are they!"he yelled.It was almost time for the All Might appearance and Toga and Twice still werent here.

I grabbed his face "Relax.They'll be here." I warned he pushed me back roughly, clearly still very in his thoughts.

I grabbed his jaw pulling him in for a heated passionate kiss, he seemed shocked but soon his hands went into my hair pulling and tugging at it.

I pushed him I to the bathroom stall slamming it behind us, and grabbed him kissing him again roughly.He quietly whimpered into my mouth and quickly got onto his knees.As I fumbled and practically ripped off my belt he yanked down my trousers and boxers with force.I the stopped him "Should we really be doing this? I mean-" I could finish.Chapped lips beat past my grip and grabbed ahold of my dick, he started to pump it looking up at me I bit my lip instacking a sharp breath."Shit.." my hand went into his hair urging him to go on.

He kissed the tip and slowly started to lick my tip,he was teasing so much and licking so slow.I gripped his hair and forced more into his mouth he squeaked slightly sucking more.

I smirked and forced more into his mouth everytime he got comfortable,his eyes watered as I fucked more inside.

Soon I pulled him of and he ghasped as his slyva connected his bottom lip to my dick.

I let him breath for a second before softly slapping my tip onto his lips, smirking at how cute my boss looked submitting to me.

"You sure?"I asked just to make sure and he nodded violently I grinned and gripped his hair fucking back inside his warm wet mouth.

He moaned slightly and I raised my eyebrow pleased with his reaction, soon I forced his head to my pelvis and held it there until the gagged coughing and pulled him off.He looked up at me as tears streamed down his face and stuck out his tounge letting me beat my tip on it.Before dipping it back into his throat causing him to gag then pulling out and then doing it over and over.

Until he whined and I sunk him back down on my dick I was really close and I could tell he was touching himself.

As I throat fucked him the bathroom door swung open as two people came in.

I could see the fear in Chapped lips eyes but I smirked and kept him focused on bobbing his head on my dick.

"This is going to be a disaster!" We heard.It was All Might.

Tomura's eyes filled with fear again until I rammed his throat again, he sucked harder and seeing him like this with his enemy 20 or less steps away was too much.

I fucked into his throat with speed as he tryed to quiet his gags and moans as he let his hand fall and let me use his mouth.

Soon I bit my lip and held his hair ramming myself all the way inside his mouth.Unloading my cum into him, his eyes streamed tears as I breathed out a sigh of relief.

I let him off as me pushes back cum spilling from his mouth and down his chest as he swallowed.

Authors Note!:

Two stories in a day?! I know 💋

I hope you enjoyed this little smut chapter!If you have any other ideas let me know!