5 minutes in Heaven 🍋

Dabi's POV.

This game was so stupid but we were all drunk and bored as hell so we would literally play anything just to cure our boredom."Okay okay! That's 15 minutes!" Kurogiri yelled banging onto the door Toga and Twice came out blushing "Well?"I asked smirking as Twice scratched the back of his neck laughing "Shut up!" Toga sqealed."Okay okay spin it!" Toga said excitedly.

We decided who would go by spinning a bottle and the players would go in blind folded so they didn't know who it was until the 15 minutes were up.

We all closed our eyes as Kurogiri spun it as they had no fun playing because they are 'A Gr0wn UppP'.

I heard him spin the bottle and heard him get a blind fold and put it on someone then spin it again and I heard him step closer and closer until I felt him behind me then the fabric wrapped around my eyes and it tied tight."Okay everyone open your eyes" I heard people laugh "OooOhhHh!" Some yelled 'who was it??' I thought and was helped up by Toga I could tell by her height.I was guided as I heard tonnes of villains whisper as there were alot playing the game I had no idea.Soon was led into what I sensed to be a room and heard the door close "No talking cheaters!" She yelled.I forgot we weren't allowed to talk either to try guess who it was.I soon felt around and felt the bed and sat down I heard shuffling I tapped on the bed and heard them find their way to me.Sitting beside me I sat there not doing anything just in case it was a girl and she didn't want to do anything.My eyes widened feeling a hand on my shoulder I grabbed the hand putting it on my chest telling the person I was a guy they did the same.Okay so it's a guy I felt my hands ran up into their hair it felt soft? Soon feeling up to their neck it was slightly rough okay.. that doesn't all me anything.His face was smooth apart from his lips I felt as I ran my finger over them.My thumb dipping into their mouth his tounge poked out allowing me to run my thumb over his taste buds.I went to their ear and let out a breath they shivered and sqeaked slightly.Their hand tried to feel my arm but I pulled it away as they'd know who I am as by my burn marks.Before I could think they grabbed the wrist of the hand in their mouth.I thought it was over but they didn't seem to notice and bobbed their head up and down on my fingers I bit my lip surprised by this.Did they know? I thought no way.

Their hang went into my hair slightly tugging I grunted softly my hand came to their throat slightly squeezing he moaned softly it sounded cute.I was about to take my hand away until he whined I gripped his neck rougher and he moaned I felt embarrassed slightly "Lie down for me" I said and he did so did he recognise me? I thought."T-touch me" he said it sounded hot and needy I can't tell who they are either.Soon I smirked and started to kiss their neck lightly biting and leaving hickies he whined as I smirked onto his neck.He grabbed my wrist pulling it down to his crotch."Naughty~" i tutted feeling him rock hard in his pants he bit his lip whining "Please~" he planted I started to rub him over his pants.He whimpered I couldn't take it anymore and lifted the blindfold.I saw my boss sucking on my fingers blushing madly and whimpering with my hand abusing his dick in his pants.I bit my lip "fuck.." I growled "W-what?" He asked I unbuckled his belt and pulled off his pants and boxers he gasped feeling his erection come free.Precum dripped from his tip as he sucked my fingers harder I spread his legs seeing his dick then my eyes wandered to his soft pink hole it looked delicious.

"H-Hello-Ah!!~" I moaned as I spread his cheeks and poked my tounge at his enterance he whimpered and held my hair as I started to eat him out soon pushing my tounge inside softly he arched his back "I-I can't take much m-more-Ah!~" he moaned I smirked.I then took my fingers out his mouth and pushed one slowly inside his enterance he moaned loudly "Shhh they will hear you~" I smirked as he bit his lip trying to be quiet so I pushed another finger inside causing him to moan loudly again I snickered.And soon started to slowly finger his ass "MmmMmm" he hummed in a seductive way it made me realise how hard I was.I slowly took my fingers out and he whined as I got undressed and opened his mouth slightly putting the tip at his lips "Suck for me~" he wasted no time and started to suck my tip his tounge hungrily licking away as I groaned "Fuck.~" he hummed in happiness around me.It felt so fucking good seeing my boss suck my dick like this I soon growled taking it out his mouth and pressing it at this enterance he sqeaked."Hey. Take off the blindfold." I ordered he tensed but did so and looks up at me with wide eyes."DA- AH!!~HNG!~" He screamed as I thrust into him his eyes rolled as he artched his back "Naughty boy~" I smirked kissing him he choked slightly and moaned into the kiss "Fuck me!" He yelled and i didn't waste any time I started to ram myself in and out seeing him crumble underneath me into a moaning mess."Fuck!" He yelled his hands gripping my hair and that only turned me on making me go faster and faster."I'm gonna cum!" Tomura moaned as his eyes watered and seemed to go blurry as he came all over himself.I smirked going faster and harder until soon I couldn't hold it "Fuck im gonna cum." I moaned "N-Not inside!" He yelped and I nodded going harder and harder until I felt like I was about to cum and pulled out cumming all over his chest.I moaned loudly and deeply as I fell beside him as we changed "GUYS ITS BEEN 2 HOURS!"