Get Your Foot Off My Dick!🍋

Dabi's POV.

During these boring meetings Kurogiri holds me and the rest of the league like to play a 'don't get distracted' game where we all try make the other loose their cool to make Kurogiri notice loose his cool then the loser gets cleaning duty for a week. All the bosses were in on it we had been doing this for months so soon when we all get called for the weekly meeting we bussled inside happily.

The meeting started without incident however after 30 minutes the games began with Toga staring it off making a funny face at Twice while he viciously bites his lip to keep inside his laughter. After collecting himself he stared into my eyes and slowly bit his lip, i bit my lip trying to keep myself together while not being able to look away from the absaloute fuck of a face he's pulling. I turn to Toga and jab her in the rips she coughs and apologises to Kurogiri who asked if she was quite alright, she started to sweat desperately trying not to get that week of cleaning, she glared at me throwing a small piece of rubber at me but i dodged and it hit Tomura point black in the forehead. He slowly turned to us all who traitorously all pointed at me i gulped and bit my tounge when he kicked me in the shin under the desk. I kicked him back and he gripped the end of the table glaring we went on like this for a while until we were both gritting our teeth in pain. The other losers didn't seem to realise playing the game on further without us i flicked a small piece of rubber at him and it hit him in the eye he growled quietly i soon regretted my decision when his foot grinded onto my dick. I gripped the table in pain waiting for him to retract but suprisingly he didn't? 

Tomura's POV.

I grind my foot into Patchworks dick enjoying the look of pain in his eyes as he grips the table nails digging into the rotting wood, but something seemed off..

His face was starting to flush with his lips parted slightly shallow breaths escape him mouth as on hand reaches down to hold onto my food, i grin grinding my food in further and he hisses quietly under his breath. I realized what i was doing but somehow felt no desire to stop nor felt disgust either. So i continued grinding and grinding my foot feeling Dabi start to stiffen under my foot, it felt weirdly powerful to have Dabi like this under my heel.

However i pulled my foot back to myself his eyes shooting up at me with a firey glare but there was neediness and helplessness inside them, i grin carefully and quietly pulling off my shoes. I then again reach back over his legs open for me almost begging me to do something to him, anything at all.

I rub my foot up and down his crotch slowly applying pressure he shudders and lightly grips my ankle trapping my foot i glare until my body is flooded with heat and my head snaps to look at him as i feel him start to hump up on my foot. I go back to smirking softly feeling him try to subtly grind agasin't me so to tease him i curl my foot feeling his grip tighten on my leg, i growl softly when i feel him remove my foot but then i realise..

He's pulling his dick out- now? is he crazy he's gonna get caught! my inner thoughts are quickly shut up when he pulls back my foot i feel his bare skin on mine and i lift my other foot up putting his dick in between them and start slowly going up and down. Trying to sqeeze them together tighter which earned pulses from him, his precum making it easier for me to slide up and down until he cant take it any longer. His hands grab onto my feet as he bucks into them until he's having to lean back but as he does we make eye contact. My body feels as though its on fire with adrenaline we look at each other and realize its us- me and Dabi. Dabi and me. But Dabi doesn't stop and i don't intent to either in fact I hold our eye contact tensing my feet for his pleasure until i feel it, warmth running down my feet, fuck he came from just my feet holy shit i just gave dabi a fucking foot job- In a meeting- that's kinda hot...'