Touya Todoroki?🍷🍓

Tomura's POV.

We all gathered together to the one scrappy couch and turned on the old T.V.We saw the hilarious fear we caused into the students and teachers but soon the screen turned to Endeavour the #1 instead of All Might? Usually he is on he soon spoke "I have fi ally cracked your code Touya and I understand." I heard someones breath hitch but I was hard to tell who."I know who you are. I want you to come home as Shouto refuses to communicate."

Soon after this he spoke with a sly smirk "Come home Dabi." He spat our eyes widened in shock.I turned around as did the others seeing his face...

The colour had drain as his eyes shook like they would fall out from shock his breathing extremely heavy."YOU ARE THE MISSING TOUYA TODOROKI!?"

He was visibly shaking and fell back as his eyes were glued to the T.V as Shouto Todorokis face came on the T.V.

His body being held back by All Might as he struggled "TOUYA!" The tears flowing and burning into his scar.As Rei's shocked face looked into the camera in fear.We all turned back to him, hes was gone.

"Shit!" Twice yelled as we searched the base I grabbed my jacket "where are you going!" Toga cried "To find that bastard." I yelled and slammed the door behind me.

I started to go through the alleys and my breathing became more heavy as I started to panic.I ran.

I ran in and out not caring who saw me I ran and ran looking for him as it started to rain.

It was freezing but I still refused to give up I heard everyone calling for Dabi yet no response.

I heard a fair scream in pain my legs were off as I travelled like a bullet toward the noise.I ran up stairs and stairs to the top of the noise holding building.

I slammed the roof door open my ghasping body gripping the door sides I heaved for air.

I saw him.His wet body standing there in the rain his hair wet and covering his eyes."You here to kill me?"

"Why in the fuck would I do that!" I yelled "you found out my little secret"

I ran out and wrapped my arms around his ice cold body he stiffened "We were so worried you asshole!" I screamed I felt his strangely warm hands wrap around my shoulders.I punched his chest shaking "Why would you scare us like that! I thought you were gone forever!" I screamed as I felt the horrible concealed tears run down my face."You...you care?" I rested my head into his chest."Of course I do you fucking dick!" I ghasped he lifted my face seeing my tears wash away in the rain."Who cares who you are! Dabi? Touya? I dont care! I care about you-"

I was blabbering and my body fell weak as I felt warm lips come onto mine.My eyes widened as our wet hair mixed his warm body hugging mine as he kissed me Passionately I went weak and comfortable yet safe?

I kissed back and got lost in it as I realised that I'd been interested in the #1 Hero's son I chuckled to myself.