🍋Calm Time

Tomura's pov

I walked into the bar after a long day expecting it do be quiet and calming after a hard day of planning.We'd just discovered a blind spot of cameras in the UA dorms so we plan to make a route surrounding that opportunity.We also plan to take that bird kid that we lost last time and also try and take that half haired Male.But Dabi seriously didnt want to? I'm not sure why?

I stepped into the bar and sure enough there was something to ruin my plans Dabi was sitting on the couch."Oi Scratchy,its 10. My time" he warned we all had allocated bar time alone to stress relieve."Mines in 30 minutes who gives a shit? Get out" I spat he glared at me."Get out eyebags." He growled "i need a drink."i seethed and walked over to the bar.

Soon he stomped over and slammed a fist onto the table but i didnt jump I was used to it, "you better pay me back for taking away my time" he added.I rolled my eyes as a inhaled whiskey "Scratchy I'm warning you" he growled."Like what, Barbeque boy."I seethed he grabbed my throat,my whiskey spilt as I gripped his wrist with 8 fingers.He smirked as I slowly lost air "I know a way." He grinned and let go as i fell back into the bar stool.I picked up the bottle angrily and gulped the rest down as I grabbed another bottle."I want you to suck me off Scratchy" I spit out my whiskey "What." I growled and looked at his smirking face."You heard me.Because you are taking my time to relax and stressing me out."he barked more."Well guess what Barbaque bitch.Im not doing that.Thats disgusting" I challenged."You think its enjoyable for me? Look how dry those fucking lips are.And you could disintegrate my dick" he spat I raised an eyebrow."What do you want it for then?" I asked "Because you'll hate it." He grinned.I growled and he looked down at his belt "Well? Get to work." He demanded.Soon grabbing onto his belt and tugging it off "Calm down Tomura no need to be so excited " he chuckled I glared.And soon un-buttoned his jean's tugging them down.I choked seeing this asshole didnt put on boxers, and his dick was right there.I looked away as the slight embarrassment overtook me and gripped his charred thighs.A large warm hand ran up into my hair and I looked up at him as I'd gotten into a squat to reach his buttons."No need to be embarrassed hurry up." He demanded I growled as he lightly tugged my hair.I fell onto my knees still gripping his thighs and growled."Dont bite me." He warned as his thumb ran over my bottom lip and he pulled me up tugging me onto his lap.I gripped his throat with 8 fingers and he smirked "Down boy" he teased.Soon again running his thumb over my bottom lip and soon placing short soft kisses onto them."Yeah. That's awful." He rolled his eyes rubbing his lips "They are so dry" he smirked.I was in a haze I'd never kissed anyone before I know what a suprise but I'd just lost it to Dabi.

I huffed "Well what do you want me to do!?"I yelled angrily embarrassed he held up some chapstick he got from atop the bar.Soon he started to rub it onto to my lips softly I groaned as they felt so gross.He grabbed my chin softly and soon kissed me but it wasnt short it was longer as his hands gripped my hair keeping me in place.I started to kiss back and I could practically feel his grin as I whined  slightly who knew I was so touch starved?

Soon he groaned as I pulled away from the long kiss "It feels way better" he hummed I hissed but a pink hue still covered both of our faces."Now get me my relax time back" he grinned I growled and slid off his lap and back onto my knees.Looking up at him "suck." I glared, soon picked up his dick that was slightly hard.How had I not felt his dick?

The more I looked at it the more I realised there was no way it would fit into my mouth "That's not going to fit into my mouth.." he smirked."It wont if you dont try" I choked not realising I said it out loud and looked up at him as I licked along the slit.His hands went into my hair "Shit. Dont look at me like that." He growled and I smirked and flattened my tounge.Licking a long stripe up his base to the tip, his hand gripped my hair tightly as I started to move my hands up and down.Simultaneously starting to suck on his tip he groaned and I took that as a sign he felt good.I soon started to feel him get harder and he was biting his lip, I felt his hand force my head down as I was forced to take in more of his dick.I choked half way down as tears streamed down my cheeks but I still sucked and moved my hands up and down.I looked up at him "You look surprisingly cute" I moaned softly and he jolted.My eyes widened as he jerked and his whole length forced into my throat I choked around him as my nose hit his pelvis.

I pulled off as slyva dripped down my face connecting me with his dick, I panted and coughed.But he ghasped when I started to suck again putting his hand back into my hair he smirked.And started to work me up and down as I gagged around him "Shit.I might cum" he warned and i hollowed out my cheeks sucking more.He moaned and my eyes widened as he gripped the bar sides.I held onto his thighs as he fucked my mouth and soon I was bobbing my head up and down quickly right to his base.I moaned never breaking eye contact as I swallowed him.

"Shit.Im gonna cum!" He then pulled me off and came, half went into my mouth and the other half covering my face.I went red swallowing it, "Sh-Shit.."