🍓Dabi's ill

Tomura's POV.

I stomped down the choridoor angrily "i cant believe out of all the people in this damn building i need to take care of this fucking asshole.".Soon i slammed his door open i saw him in bed "Nice to see you too Scarry" i glared.He smirked and i went into his bathroom filling the glass i brought slamming it on the table beside him i rammed pills and into his mouth."Mnf!" I he soon swallowed them down without drinking the water "Gross..".I went back in getting a thin small towel wetting it with cold soothing water.I leaned over him my hand gliding over his face to his forehead pushing his hair back "What are you-" i cut him off placing the towel onto his head.I then made my way toward the door to leave "Where are you going ass wipe?" Dabi asked i growled "anywhere away from you" he sat up the towel falling.As did the covers i realised he was shirtless i groaned and tugged out a shirt throwing it at him and he put it on.I pushed him back down and put the towel back on."Stay with me" he said i froze a little "Come onn" i rolled my eyes "fuck off" i said."Please im asking nicely" i moaned out in irritation and sat at the edge of his bed and i felt him get up.His arms wrapped around my waist i went red closing my eyes "What are you doing" i said sighing "Your cold" he said "yeah no shit" i said blandly "Its nice" he said.I stiffened up a little "Yeah and you are a fucking grill in more ways than one asshole." He snickered "That was a low blow" i smiled lightly."Well atleast i have good hair,soft lips and a good body" i snickered "yeah right".He sarcastically ghasped "My hairs great!" I turned lightly and my hand ran threw it it was really soft and silky.I lighly pressed my face into it messaging his head he smelled really nice."Well Creep?" I growled "1 out of 3" i said he did another fake ghasp.He took of his shirt.Pulling me softly on his thighs "Seee" my hands traced over his shoulders then his colar bones and they lightly grazed his nipples.Then went to his stomoch and to his hips "2 out of 3" he laughed soflty."Atleast i know what chap stick is" he retorted "I do! Its gross!" He laughed and soon stopped as my thumb ran over his bottom lip."Still 2 out of 3 asshole" he snickered "why dont you see for yourself" i soon realised what he'd meant and rolled my eyes "in your dreams-" he leaned in capturing my lips.My eyes widened i blushed soon melting into the kiss my arms wrapping round his neck.He soon pulled away "Well am i a 3 out of 3 now?" I kissed him humming in aproval he laughed into the kiss.

"I'm going to get ill but i dont even care"