Chapter 7

You felt your legs turning into jelly as the kiss started to get heated.

His tongue entered your mouth tracing your teeth before he went in exploring inside of it.

Your saliva spilled at the side of your lips as your hot breaths intertwined.

Axel's hand crawled up towards the inside of your dress as the kiss continue.

When he squeezed your chest it's like some sort of alarm rang through the inside of your head and you pushed him away with a flustered face.

Did you seriously just make out with your boss?!

Ahhh this is so wrong.

"One more."

He whispered at your ears with his low voice.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked as you hang your head low.

"Do you seriously don't know or are you acting stupid?" Axel said as he raised your chin up.

His eyes doesn't hold the usual doting expression on his face, his eyes looks aggressive like a predator prepared to pounce on a second notice.

The situation seems messed up for you to get away.

"Erm I think you're to drunk." You said trying to break free off his grip but his eyebrows furrowed at your response obviously unamused by your words.

"I want you to be my woman." You knew that is what he wanted but you did not expect that he would say it.

Nuuuh not now, not ever.

You clenched your hand into a fist your hands turning white from the grip.

you don't plan on staying at the underworld for too long. If you decided to accept Axel's advances it would be the reason why you are unable to leave.

You smiled at Axel. Anyways you have manage to dodge this for a while now, acting oblivious and rejecting him a few times is no big deal.

"Sorry, I'm not interested. I'm more interested in being promoted thank you." Axel looked at you his expression looked lifeless. He expected this answer. No, maybe he expected to have at least some chance and not be rejected that cruelly.

"You are the only one in the world who rejected me and still manage to live. The only one who I would allow to live and indulge despite being rejected." Axel's grip on you loosen as he turned his back to you. 

The Don doesn't want to force you. Anyways he could capture you without you even noticing you and then when he managed to grab you he would never let go. Just like a snake who successfully manage around his prey, never to let go.

Axel turned on his heels wanting to take a smoke on the deck, you are about to follow but the Wolfgang's Don signaled for you to not follow him. You could only watch as the door closed with a thud as his figure was gone as he walked down the hallway.

You never regret your actions. Still seeing the usual frozen expression of Axel contort in pain made you feel slightly guilty. The first expression you managed to see on his face is not happiness but the face of a sadden man, at that split second it feels like he would cry but of course that might only be your imagination.

You sat at the edge of your bed deep in thoughts.

At the deck Axel Wolfgang is smoking his third cigarette. The moment that happened in the room is bittersweet, he finally managed to touch you but happiness is always fleeting after that you painfully rejected him. He is in a bad mood but he would never have the heart to hurt you.

Another man in black bowed at Axel.

You should have known by now that you are not the only guard that he brought but different from how he treat you the other soldiers that he bought is stuck together in one room. Axel wanted this to be a vacation for you but you are acting so uptight that he couldn't help but feel like you aren't enjoying the stay at the cruise.

"Don, we had brought the man."

Another man in black dragged Reo from the dark, his face had been hit a few times and his face is starting to swell.

"Kill him."

He is not in the mood to torture the guy, just looking at him makes his mood bad. Axel will remember his shameless request about wanting you that he is aching to torture the guy himself but he can't let you know that he killed someone here or it might just made you more alert. Without any choice Axel just decided to kill the man and feed his corpse to the fish by throwing him in the ocean.

-------------------------------------

Finally it is the day of the auction, you wore the dress that the associate had chosen for you. It was a cocktail dress that gives you enough cut to run and jump.

After that night Axel returned to your room like nothing happened. He gave you a small nod as he fixed his tie and his Rolex watch and offered his arms for you to take. 

There was no need for mask in the auction hall since all of the bidder are acquainted with each other plus the mafiosi isn't that keen in hiding their faces. This auction is a way to show power, money is power.

"Wolfgang famiglia aren't you quite early." Callisto was the very first person who strike a conversation to the two of you.

The Dragna's Don gave a knowing smile to Axel but he did not say anything else to the guy.

"Reader you've got quite an interesting wound on your lips. Did a dog bite you? or maybe a certain someone sharing a room with you?" Callisto said pretending to be deep in thought when obviously he know the answer.

You felt your face heat up and unconsciously covered your lips. Goodness gracious you did not even notice that the skin on your lips broke because of the kiss the both of you had shared last night.

Fuckkkkkk. If Callisto Notice then there is without a doubt that Axel had too but he didn't notice.

-------------------

Axel: Where should I bite next?

Author: The reader is not a food.

Axel: The neck ? That's a great advice.

Author: I did not even said that.