Chapter 9

The deal between the Edelf family and Wolfgang had always been smooth.

"thank you for taking care of that idiotic child of mine." The boss of Edelf is Victor's father. Axel just nod as he shook hands with the Edelf boss.

This was kind of shocking. You wonder why Victor decided to be a doctor? He likes to help people even at the cost of using underground help. It's somewhat ironic but in the underworld what's important is staying true to what you believe in or you might go crazy.

There is no place for right and wrongs in this place.

The victors write history while the losers are the only one left to remember what really had transpired.

After checking the order slip and a few more idle talk the negotiation had finished. 

"Did you knew that the doctor is part of this family?" Feeling curious you asked the mafia boss but he just looked at you until his eyebrows furrowed why you are asking this question.

"Why?"

"Nothing I'm just curious what your reaction is since you are always expressionless." You answer back. 

Axel did not bother asking your questions, it did not bother since most of the time he doesn't answer your questions when it comes to underworld things. Despite being with him asking as his body guard he doesn't say anything more than trivial stuff.

You felt untrusted but that's just how it is since your loyalty isn't originally theirs.

---------------------------

Axel left you again inside the room to call Nova. 

It isn't important if you are not there to protect him since you are just a body guard in name. Axel is plenty strong already to protect himself. In the first place he won't rise to this position if it isn't for his strength and ruthlessness.

"The weapon would be deliver to the warehouse tomorrow. You and my sister is in charge." There are static sound from the other side of the line since the signal on the cruise is laggy.

"You could just directly call my superior." Nova said with a chuckle.

"I know that you are the real leader of the first division and my sister is just the division's mascot." The only one aware of the hidden power inside the division is the Don and Nova himself. If only he isn't that head over heels to the princess, Nova would be the underboss of the Wolfgang family.

"Nova! T-there's a bug!" A crying voice was heard from the other side of the phone. 

Immediately the call had been disconnected. Nova doesn't even bother caring about his boss as he run towards the princess' side completely worried of the shout.

Axel couldn't be bother anymore that subordinate of his. All of the brutal killers and assassin is under his order and the rest is on the first division always sent out t do his bid and call.

What he wants is what the organization wants

-----------------------------

Why is Axel always leaving without you? You are supposed to be his guard and now he is acting like this completely unprotected.

the pink sapphire tiara was left by your hands so you brought it with you in the room and what made you surprise is that the expensive jewelries that the Don had bid for is all on the floor spread out. There is a note on it too saying :

For my dear Reader only. If you don't like it just throw it on the sea for the fish to eat.

You wanted to do a double black flip even though you don't know how to, that's just how frustrated you are.

The door opened and the man who made you feel like a rich spoiled girl arrived.

"Can I give away the things I don't want? It's such a waste." You lamented at the thought of throwing away such expensive things and in the first place you won't be able to wear this jewelries as it would be a hindrance in your job.

"Nope. What is yours is only yours, either it be yours or be forever be lost." Looks like you've got no choice but pretend that you like everything or they would be discarded.

Why is he even acting so uptight for?!

You want to clear that you are only a body guard of the boss but ever since yesterday he started to act more clingy with you that you wonder if there is even any sense in rejecting him yesterday.

The sun had already set and it was once again night time. You need to share the bed again with Axel.

Once again you wrapped yourself like a sushi using the thick blankets and sat at the side of your boss.

"Boss please stay on your lane or I would really bite you." you threaten with a glare that doesn't look intimidating to Axel instead he felt that you are cute.

"You can bite me but I'll bite back." Now that you notice it every time you say something the usual quiet Don would always have a reply prepared to throw you off.

There is a pillow acting as the divider between the two of you as Axel settled on the other side of the bed.

-------------------------

You are not shock after you wake up wrapped inside the Don's embrace your arms also wrapping around his fit body.

Damn habits!

You usually sleep with a big pillow so you have this habit of latching on the pillow like an octopus. This happened yesterday too so you aren't that surprised anymore.

Slowly, you just need to untangle yourself from Axel before he wake up but as you are busy moving around you looked up to see the boss looking at you with an amused expression on his face.

crap!

"Good morning Reader."

"Good morning Axel, erm you can let go of me now." you said as you wiggle once again trying to escape from the strong pair of arms.

Gosh you once again treated your boss like a freaking huggable pillow. Also didn't you promise yourself that you would stay as a rolled sushi?

Freaking hell! Why did you wake up like that? Where is the blanket you rolled yourself into.

You considered that blanket as your seal and now it is gone. You don't even know how it managed to go there at the floor. Doesn't make sense broooooooo.

--------------------------------

Nova: Are all readers afraid of bugs.

Author: Yes!

Axel: I'll call an exterminator every other day then.

Author:That is too much !

Nova: Yes that is right you are too much ! 

Author: Finally someone who under-

Nova:Just make it everyday.

Axel: Good idea.