Chapter 8

There is a big stage in the middle of the big auditorium. Various voices shouted to bid for the next item but every time the item is a jewelry Axel would always without fail bid until he get the piece.

"For our next item! This is a golden tiara with pink sapphires, this was a famous gift from a King to his beloved wife after the king gave this tiara the maiden decided to marry the king. starting from 50,000 USD." 

You looked and take a peek from where you are sitting. This is the first time you took a fancy on something. Well actually you do not want it, you just want to see something once owned by Queen.

The tiara really is shining especially the pink sapphire as it reflect the stage from the light.

"You like it?" Axel who is sitting beside you asked.

"1 million USD! Is there anyone more? "

You looked at Axel who is looking at you who suddenly asked such question.

"Well it looks nice. But I don't want it. It's just enough to see from afar." The Don looked at you before sighing.

Why did he suddenly sigh?

Did you say something wrong?

Axel raised his number which is 52.

"10 million. Give me the tiara now." Axel said with his voice aching to a command. 

You are satisfied with only looking? If you like it he could let you touch and play it  and then when you're bored you can throw it away after. You are his lady why should you be satisfied with looking from afar? Whatever you want is yours without any question.

Before you realized what is happening the tiara is already on your lap.

"Do you want me to disinfect the tiara first? the handler touched it so it would be dirty. " Axel personally wiped the tiara with tissue and alcohol before letting you touch it.

"Is this for the princess?" This is so expensive bah. You could live for many years on that 10 million ahhh. Why did he have to spend so much? Though if it is a gift for the princess it is understandable.

"No. This is for you to play, if you get bored just throw it in the ocean and buy another one that caught your attention okay?" Axel said as he pats you on your head affectionately.

If other madame or any of the people heard what Axel about throwing this 10 million tiara on the ocean they would all cry blood and lament how wasteful it is. Luckily they are on the secluded part and Axel's whisper was barely audible in the first place.

Next item was a woman but not just any woman her eyes are oddly golden. It is no surprise that there is a human merchandise but when she stare at the people around with her eyes it makes one want to take her home. 

Immediately the room was in an uproar. 

Even you yourself is caught staring. The woman is just beautiful even a girl like you is left star struck. It was like she belong on the stage but the shackle is not a good accessory on her.

Callisto who was watching every merchandise without bidding instantly decided to bid. He was really not interested at first but after those pair of eyes and his met he couldn't help but want to covet that pair of eyes.

"Golden." 

After being snapped out of his thoughts he decided to just bid 1 billion. He could go higher if someone wants to outbid him but when nobody raised another bid he was declared as the owner of the lady on the stage.

You watched as your cousin decided to bid a crazy amount for the lady on the stage managing to catch glimpse of his Cheshire like grin. 

"Do you also want the lady?" You looked at your boss with a 'what the heck are you saying look.'

"Maybe you want her golden eyes. You should have said so earlier so we could bid and then later I'll personally gouge out her eyes for you." You shiver at how cruel his words were but it seems like he is speaking something trivial like the weather or giving you a piece of candy to eat.

"I'm not interested I just saw my cousin bid like crazy so I took a peek. Anyways why are you buying all these things when we don't need it?" Honestly he should stop spending too much though surely this would not leave a dent on his money.

Everyday he is earning billions so why should he worry about the measly money he is throwing around right now? 

"I'm buying so you have something interesting to play with I thought I made that clear." Axel said as he took a sip of the red wine on his hand.

"Then what did you buy for the princess?" You really thought everything was for the princess but turns out everything was bought for you.

The Don made a 'I forgot' face before thinking what he should give to his sister since the princess did asked for a souvenir. 

Goodness why is he forgetting his own sister?!

"pack a cake on the cafeteria and give it to the princess." 

You don't know what to say anymore at his lack of care on getting his sister a gift. 

Still you did not said anything and the auction continued for quite some time before finally the start of illegal firearms are being sold in batch. The auction is just the opening event, the main even is the arms deal that would take place here. 

Now that it is finally business time you readied your hand at the holster on your legs ready to pick up your gun at the moments notice. 

"We the Edelf family is pleased that you made it here. " Edelf? Looks like the doctor of the family is originally from a mafioso family too.

Though the Edelf family is neutral since they are arms dealer. They also sell information, the more there are chaos the more they thrive after all.

-----------------

Author: Give me money.

Axel:Why should I?

Author: I'm your creator you dumb boi.

Axel: I won't give you money unless you are Reader.

Author:...............