Chapter 11

Axel Wolfgang watched as  the meeting turned  into a market. All of the people inside wanted to introduce someone to him that it is giving him a headache. Looks like he could no longer let this farce continue any longer.

Looks like a marriage ceremony still needs to take place.

"Enough." One word is enough for everyone to shut their mouths.

The Wolfgang's don stood up from his seat towards where you are sitting before he pulled you up with ease. 

Nobody dares speak anymore after he said a warning to those people.

Okay maybe sitting on the floor like a dumb girl with all the blood on your clothes doesn't look good. Goodness you just forget about all of your manners when you heard Axel is getting married. 

One pain out of your hair.

"Reader get the document inside the suitcase. " 

You followed his orders, as you took the document you casually took a peek before nearly shouting.

What the fuck did you just saw ?! It's a freaking marriage certificate. 

"You don't need to worry I'm already married." It was just like  pie fell from the sky and then suddenly the pie turned into a bomb.

Impossible when did he manage to do this? You can't remember at all.

"Who is the mistress of the Wolfgang ?" One bold gentleman managed to say completely dumbfounded. 

When did the boss get married? They are not informed at all plus they haven't seen the boss being romantic with someone, if he really get a certificate they would get wind of it one way or another.

No one knew who their mistress only the boss knew and he only took this opportunity to announce it to the other members. 

Axel didn't know if he is not obvious enough or the people here are all just stupid. Shouldn't these people notice a thing or two based on how he acts. 

Looking at the dumbfounded expression of everyone they don't how a single clue on who he married. Even the person he married is in a daze.

"I married Reader Dragna. Now she is a Wolfgang." 

That's right the certificate clearly stated something about you marrying the mafia boss which FYI you are unaware of. Frick when did that happen? He really did get married but to you . 

Just when you really thought he would be one less of a problem he turned out to be the biggest problem of them all. 

"When did we get married?" You slammed the table with your fist to agitated to care about the other member.

"When we are in the cruise you signed the papers when I said I need it. Since you did not bother to read the content aren't you the one at fault my dear?" You don't know if you should laugh or cry.

That one time in the cruise you really did sign something but Axel said that it is needed to enter the auction hall. You wanna bash your head in and smack your past self for being gullible and stupid. 

You want to rewind time but you know it is futile. You rejected him because you are not interested on being his girlfriend but Axel Wolfgang clearly doesn't understand rejection and he schemed so you could be his wife.

You also want to scheme to get divorce but clearly the man have more brain cells than you.

Maybe your brain cells are all dead because you've just been trick into marrying him after all.

"Let's get divorced." You flatly said with dead fish eyes. 

Axel just pulled you to sit on his lap completely ignoring your statement, he pulled you closer on his chest successfully throwing dog food to all his subordinates. 

"As you can see I'm already married so you don't need to worry." Axel said his aura clearly showing he doesn't want to hear any refusal. 

After a few seconds shouts of congratulations was heard inside the room.

What more can they already do? The boss is married and he doesn't want to hear any refusal because of his decision. The Dragna girl became their mistress, they need to change their attitude or they might be forced to commit suicide because of the code.

The code of the Wolfgang family states that those who won't follow or disrespect their leader would be forced to punishment the worst is to commit suicide after torture.

"My dearest what happened to your clothes?" Axel asked you as his eyes landed on your bloody clothes.

"I beat someone up with my heels and gun." You presented the dented gun and pointed at the scattered heels on the floor after they broke you just abandoned them. Not like you can use them anymore.

You know you would get in trouble. There is a big percent he would be turned off because you are a trouble then his perception of you would be ruined then he would divorce you.

"Did you hurt your hands? You could just tell me his name and I could have beaten him up for you myself." Ahhh you nearly forgot he was this kind of person when treating you.

You even wonder if he would destroy the moon if you say that it is an eyesore but of course you would never say that.

The Axel Wolfgang notorious for his face paralysis and cruel handling of enemies is a doting husband. Their mistress is lucky.

Maybe the reason why the boss brought the mistress is because they are already in love and they staged everything! The subordinates thought as they started to weave a beautiful love story for their boss and his wife.

You on the other hand wanted to self destruct.

How could you make him annoyed at you to the point that Axel would willingly wish for a separation? You wondered deeply before deciding that maybe acting like a spoiled girl would help. If you act all whiny about all things that might help.

Who could even tolerate people who have princess syndrome? No oneeeeeee.

"How could I ask you to beat him up? He is your subordinate ah. Just because I'm from the Dragna before, everyone just hate me." This is the truth but you tried to make your voice a pitch higher and deep inside you wanted to cringe.

"Never mind I'll leave for now then we could talk about this document." 

Axel allowed you to go since he also thought that the things between the two of you should be talked in private without anyone's prying eyes.

After you left the room the warm atmosphere immediately turned grim.

"I want all of you to educate your underlings or I'll chop you off myself." Axel dangerously said, he is not joking and is ready to kill those who won't listen. 

The Wolfgang family who prioritize the order of their leader agree without any questions. Just like mindless puppets, they all agree whatever the boss says.

-----------------------------

Axel: My Wife is so cute in red.

Author: That is blood.

Axel: We will have a wedding every two years.

Author: That's too much -_- anyways read your script since you're happy.

Axel: Thank you for marrying me Reader. I'll always love you. We are about to reach 1K reads too so the author is pleased.