Chapter 6

Dinner was served on your table shortly after and the music started to play improving the ambience of the place.

You drink a few sip of wine from your glass and instantly winced at its bitter and disgusting taste. Thinking no one noticed your expression, you just silently pushed away the glass near you far away.

It's a wonder how people can like such a bitter thing.

Can't they at least buy a fruit wine or a lady's drink? Perhaps it won't be that bitter for you.

Chugging down bitter drinks is just plain disgusting, so you never drink those unless there is something else mixed in making the taste tolerable.

Another man made his way to the table where you and Axel is eating, how many people have tried to interact with both of you? You can't help but heave a sigh preparing on pulling the gun on your legs if anything happens.

The man wiped the grease on his face as he flashed a big smile showing off his white and gold teeth.

"Good evening to you Mr.Wolfgang"

You felt uneasy about that smile but you did not comment on it or it would be rude.

You felt goosebumps on your skin when you notice the heated gaze the man is showing you. He looked at you up and down burning your whole body into his eyes.

"Good evening to Mr Wolfgang and the lady, I am Reo I supply the family arm deals and other things you should deem useful"

The merchant never stop smiling but it is obvious that he want to strike a deal with the Wolfgang family into making exchange with his business.

"Talk with Nova on this kind of thing."

Axel replied not bothering to look at Reo as he turned back his attention to you, anyway the auction is still tomorrow and you still have enough time to play around in the ship.

"Wait, Mr. Wolfgang don't be so stingy I won't ask for anything I'll just ask for the merchandise beside you."

You tilt your head at his statement.

Merchandise?

The only person beside Axel is you and there is no doubt he meant you when he said something about a merchandise.

"Shameless!"

Axel grabbed the man's neck, raising him in the process, his eyes is dark from anger not bothered that everyone is looking at the commotion he is causing.

You could clearly see Reo's face turning blue from the lack of oxygen in his lungs, if this continues he would really die.

"You dare take look at her when you're just a pig? Let me teach you a lesson"

This is the Wolfgang's business, nobody would dare interfere for the sake of a measly merchant who doesn't know his own place.

"That's enough Axel, I don't want his dirty blood on your hands" as soon as the words left your mouth the man Axel was holding fell on to the ship's ground with a loud thud.

Reo gasped loudly trying to take in as much oxygen as he can, a visible blue marks is starting to turn visible on his neck.

Still having that mark is better than dying tonight.

"My appetite is ruined, I couldn't even have dinner with you peacefully. Let's go to the desserts section so you could relax first."

Axel lead you to another place away from the commotion he himself cause.

Still he feel elated that you are worried for him that is why he spared that pig. Well he did spare him for now.

Though teaching him a lesson at a later date is another story.

You went inside to partake on some desserts. It is inevitable that some people would crowd around Axel as he really have big connections all around that even the prime minister would need to give him face.

"I won't treat you like a merchandise ever." The don said casually as he got you a small plate to put the desserts you want to put.

"Of course I know that so don't be agitated anymore, I trust the that you won't need to sacrifice me for the sake of the family." You said with a smile but you know that when it is for the sake of the whole family sacrificing someone is inevitable.

The people of the mafia are all man of honor.

"Enough with this topics, what do we specifically need to do in this auction?" You asked

Well for sure there must be some kind of agenda right or else the Don might have just ditch this gathering all together.

"I just want to take you out on a cruise ship and buy you some rare things."

Axel said like it is no big deal while you look at him with your eyes widen. 

"That... why would you even do that?" It's not like he need to please you.

You are just his underling and also you just recently joined this family after being pouched by him. Axel who noticed your expression couldn't be more annoyed at your denseness.

Is there someone as dense as you? He had never been nice to someone else as he is to you so why can't you put the pieces together plus all of the dating rumor between you two that he allowed to circulate until this day.

He placed the plate you are holding down the table and Axel grabbed your wrist as he dragged you down the halls not bothering saying anything to the people trying to initiate a talk with him.

You did not say anything by the sudden shift of mood as you let yourself to be dragged along by the boss.

At last you entered the room assigned to the both of you.

The door slammed shut and you are suddenly pinned to the door.

"What are you doing?!"Your voice raised an octave higher from the sudden action of the Don.

"Is this position still not understandable? Guess I need to be more forward." 

"Wh-" your words were cut off as you felt a soft sensation on your lips and then you realized 

You are being kissed by Axel Wolfgang.

-

Axel: Why won't you realize?!

Author:Ohhh steamy

Axel:I need to take action if I really want something.

Author: Next chapter is a little bit R something something lol.