Chapter 4

Axel only picked you up and then you went to where the port is located, the auction party would take about three days and two nights so the host also prepared all the needed necessity on board.

The Don handed the invitation card on the guard checking each guest's invitation before crossing their name on the list of guests allowed to enter the ship. It is required to pass here as this is the protocol by the host not wanting to have any mishaps as all of the guest here are important.

"Mr. Axel Wolfgang and his partner please enjoy." The guard flashed as a welcoming smile before looking back on the next in line with a poker face. It might have been part of their job requirements to change expression so fast.

As it is none of your business you did not bother looking back one more time and entered the ship prepared.

There are already many guest doing their own thing but Axel decided that both of you should check in your rooms first.

It does not bother you that you are sharing one room with the don, anyways you have separate beds and you can protect him better if he is near. Axel frown when he saw the two single bed inside the room and he felt like his eyes just burned when he saw it. Does your relationship with him still not clear to other people? They have eyes but are completely useless!

He just need to do things himself.

"Let's rest here for a while and in the in the afternoon we can socialize on the bar."

The auction would happen on the first night of the trip and then the rest of the day is free time, but at the moment the guests are still filling in the vehicle so it would look completely idiotic to go there and start the party when there is not much people in the first place.

As you are busy looking around the room for safety purposes, Axel looked at the eyesore of a bed and grabbed the vase on the bedside table splashing the content on his bed on purpose, his eyes did not even blink when he did so.

You turned back on what the leader is doing when you heard the sound of water splashing, only to see his spoiled bed. The mattress is completely soaked with water that even if left through the whole afternoon it is a wonder if it would dry unless they display it outside in which they cannot because it would affect the decoration of the place if one bed is placed on the deck.

"Don't bother calling the room service, we can just sleep together no problem."

Sleeping together...

No, you should let him sleep while you guard the door. Why is he even suggesting such thing, that is blasphemy against the don of the family.

You are just gonna refuse when someone suddenly knock on the door, you became alerted grabbing the gun and removing the heels you are wearing to prepare for anything that would happen.

"Room service!"

You cautiously opened the door and it really is just a bell boy so your tensed muscles relax letting him bring your lunch inside the room.

He place the plates on where the vase was once place and the bell boy's eyes landed on the soiled bed.

He did not say anything about the bed after feeling an intense glare at the back of his head but before he left through the door he looked back at the couple residing the room.

"Reader, Boss Callisto is glad that you are doing well." You felt your body frozen at the mention of the name that you didn't even managed to run after the bell boy. Shit! you've been careless because you did not recognized that boy but turns out he is a member of the Dragna Famiglia.

Callisto Dragna is the name of your cousin, after losing the game of Russian roulette to Axel you did not manage to say anything to Callisto.

"I guess your cousin is still looking for you." Axel said with a terribly cold voice.

Once again the overwhelming feeling of locking you up where no one can you but him indulged him like a wave. Even though he knew that Callisto and you are just cousins, he is still jealous at your close relationship.

He wanted to be the only special existence in your life.

"He must be checking if I'm still alive or not. Don't worry boss my loyalty is with you."

Loyalty is not enough, he wants your heart, body and soul. Axel Wolfgang is a greedy man and what he wants he always get. Only to you is he patient enough to lay down various traps so you would be willing to throw yourself inside a pit he made himself.

"Call me Axel, don't call me boss."

Calling each other by name, isn't that more intimate than calling boss, boss all day.

"Axel....."

"Very good, from now on that is what you would call me and by the way that is an order not a request"

You nod your head swallowing down the words that you are about to say. Still isn't it bad to call him so intimately in public? Not even the princess is calling him by his name.

All the guest might have not finished checking in and so the lunch is served first. You can't stop people getting hungry after all.

---

After a few more hours of waiting, it is time to gather at the dining hall to socialize with the other guests of this party.

You hook your arms with Axel and he guide you properly like an escort to a lady while you hid your gun somewhere inconspicuous.

You and Axel is just on the entrance and many people already wanted to speak with Axel blocking your way to the reserved seats for two people. Just what the heck? The night is still young but everyone is acting like they won't have a chance to talk with the don later in the late evening.

"Please stand back, you are suffocating my dear lady." As soon as the words were out the crowd immediately disperse and made way for Axel. 

You could not believe what just happened. 

Just a simple sentence and they already comply?

----

Author: reader you are still in the dark of how cruel Axel is.

Axel: hush now or I'll need to silence you permanently.

Callisto: When will I show up??